Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread October 16th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

It depends.
Unread October 17th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpleasure View Post
It depends.
?????? on what ??????????????
Unread November 10th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I have seen Heidi about 3 or 4 more times and have not been able to fuck her. Last time she told me maybe in a couple of years she would do it. I asked her why and she said it was because cock was too big and it would stretch her old too much and it owuld hurt...wtf

I know I'm average at best and smaller than my back friends. Not sure maybe she only fuck Chinese or Jap. Any of you white guys fuck her?
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

A buddy told me that Celina is giving up that pussy now.... Can anyone confirmed.

He was the dude that told me that Heidi was fucking,,,so I might believe him
Unread May 21st, 2014
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Ponocha, they all give it up to someone, be it everyone, or a chosen few... You know that!

Hard to believe though that Celina would give it up to all cummers, she's a moody one. She probably, like many others, has her favorite customers... Not me though, I've only seen her once... I'll take Heidi instead!
Unread May 22nd, 2014
VIP User

I have not seen Celina is a while...my buddy said he fuck her but sh eis a lot heavier now...so maybe sh eis not cute anymore and has to put out to make the money
Unread May 22nd, 2014
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Celina is my current ATF, but we don't fuck. Your buddy could be right, she has gained weight. Maybe depending on the size of the tip and whether she likes you or not she may be giving it up. She just came back from vacation so she might need to make some dough. But, as drpleasure said, most likely she's selective.
Unread May 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Ryan69

Had Celina once or twice. She looks better than Heidi, but skills is still lacking when compared to Heidi. I'm pretty sure they are very selective. I've seen Heidi for some time now, and as I mentioned before, whether covered or bb, FS is available.
Unread May 24th, 2014
VIP User

BBFS service is offered by Hiedi? Maybe only to Asians, because I cant get that
Unread May 24th, 2014
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future
Default Heidi

Heidi anals guy. She use to work in Hacienda Heights for Diana. I think some of her reviews are still on here.