Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread September 24th, 2014
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Ray if you mean Jennifer the dutch/asian older woman down in Culver City/West La off Sawtelle I have seen her many times, reviewed her too. I like Jennifer she is very nice although I never seem to be able to get out of there in under 2 hours, my last visit I was there almost 3 hours, I fell asleep with her and had my balls drained until I could not shoot anymore..she actually woke me up with some bomb bbbj. I guess life could be worse.
Sounds like you are in my neighborhood. You might have some luck with Lilly at Yao Qui. I got her to 69 me just by asking last time I got her and she suggested banging her against the wall 'next time.' But next time, she just fobbed me off on a young girl with limits. I too have an occasional GMILF fetish, but Coco is the closest, and for me, that was one and done. PM for some other possible local choices.
Unread October 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Soooo, I posted a review from a recent experience and I can no longer bitch about Shirley, I may as well break down and let Lily Yin and CoCo have their way with me.....
Unread November 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well based on my recent outing in Santa Monica, I figured what the hell do I have to lose, so I was in the SGV, called Lily--review pending.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I am a sick sick sick monger

I was thinking about Coco, but after Lily not sure I am stomach or try anything else close to that experience. What the hell is wrong with me, I just can't walk out once I have forked over cash, I have it in my head that they are going to make me spurt no matter what. Why can't I cut my losses and prevent future nightmares.
Unread August 22nd, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

I have walked around inside this medical building where Shirley, Lilly Yin, Apple Etc works out of in Alhambra. As you enter the front doors, just on the left side there is this office called CCI. Have any of you tried this lady?
Unread August 22nd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
I have walked around inside this medical building where Shirley, Lilly Yin, Apple Etc works out of in Alhambra. As you enter the front doors, just on the left side there is this office called CCI. Have any of you tried this lady?
We'll expect a review on my desk monday morning thank you
Unread August 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Might be Wanda from hacienda heights.
Unread August 23rd, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Lily Yin new place is on 2837 W.Valley Blvd., Alhambra.
Shirley (Emperor Medical Group) 701 W Valley Blvd, Suite 84 Alhambra,
Amanda (Dr Wang Acupuncture) 701 W Valley Blvd, Suite 29 Alhambra