Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread May 7th, 2011
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold
Default 123 in El Monte is the new Accu Health

The rates are good and they have 5 to 6 girls on staff.
They have a showers and they have real room please give this place a try.

123 Massage
626-442-8199
Unread May 8th, 2011

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough
Default Do you have shares in this joint?

Are you part owner of this joint or what?
Been here couple of times. Good rate. Real room.
Camera monitor on front & back entrance.
It is quiet now, but if it got out of hand. Those CCTV is not my thing.
The girls here are a bit older than Accu.
Unread May 8th, 2011
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

They do not have the same owner this place is better!
Yeah the girls are older but hey knowone no nothing is perfect.
Unread May 8th, 2011
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

I have seen 4 girls here I may post a review today !
Unread June 6th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

I went a few weeks ago got Lu Lu or yu yu only got hj and I could have saved the cash and did it myself and better.But cheap it is for and hour
Unread June 6th, 2011
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Yesterday, while I was walking around the building looking for 123 (hard to find), and a vietnamese lady came out of a beauty shop at the top of the stairs, pulled me into the shop and asked if I wanted a massage. Not sure where I was, I said sure. Ended up getting an hour massage for 35 and HJ for 35 (I had to put her hand on it, but after that, she got into it.)

Odd place because the room was et up as an estheticians skin care room, and there were a few middle aged ladies getting hair-dos.

Needless to day, I never made to 123. Maybe next time.
Unread June 6th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

When you went up the stairs did you go in the first entrance or past it to the far right.
Unread June 6th, 2011
Senior Dog

That place is called royal beauty salon
Unread June 8th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

123 looks like a problem waiting to happen, once it gets really popular will be shut down..to many people hanging around the place, when I went they had three guys on patrol, cameras everywhere, and the girls are sub-par.. I had Apple, who was shape like an apple..lol
Unread June 10th, 2011
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I stopped in and the place was a bit filthy, and the girls rather plain looking. That could be improved because the ones I spoke with are new arrivals from North Eastern China and with the ink not dry on the visa stamp. They dress like girls living in China.

I have no problem with guys hanging around the place. They are there to protect the cash flow, by making sure there is no trouble. They are there to protect you in a way, because you are bring the cash.