Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 26th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Famously David Carradine choked himself to death. That is when things get out of hand. Another thing that does not kill people but is a sexual misadventure where things "get out of hand" routine is when guys are just giving them selves a little prostate plaeasure [selfie prostate massage] and the massage instrument [dildo, carrot whatever] gets "out of hand" so to speak. Then they can't get it out of their ass. After a while they get bowel obstruction and can't take a dump. If you can't get things out after a while the poop backs up and starts coming out of your mouth. That will bring you to the hospital and give you really bad breath at the same time.

I have seen some guys really ambarrased by that scene. I have also seen sick fucks who seem to enjoy the attention they get from the hospital staff when they come into have the foreign body removed from their ass. {Manchaussen by asshole synedrome} So if you are going to do that to yourself always use something that you can't lose in their if it gets away from you. Like a dildo with big fake testicals at the end or a 4 foot long broom stick handle [I hope you can't lose that in your ass, if you can you are hardcore] or something like that. Maybe a well trained hamster or gerble that will come back when you call it?

I prefer to have the girl put her tongue or finger up there if I need that "little extrakick in the ass" so to speak to get me over the edge. So far I never lost a girl up in my ass. If she was really small maybe it could happen though. Like less than 4 foot 6 inches. Maybe she could get in there and get lost if she was really lubed up good?

Last edited by ichi the killer; November 27th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Famously David Carradine choked himself to death. That is when things get out of hand. Another thing that does not kill people but is a sexual misadventure where things "get out of hand" routine is when guys are just giving them selves a little prostate plaeasure [selfie prostate massage] and the massage instrument [dildo carrot whatever] gets "out of hand" so to speak. Then they can't get it out of their ass. After a while the get bowelobstructiona nd can't take a dump. If you can't get things out after a while the poop backs up and starts coming out of your mouth.

I have seen some guys really ambarrased by tht scene. I have also seen sick fucks who seem to enjoy the attention they get from the hospital staff when the come into have the foreign body removed from their ass. {Manchaussen by asshole synedrome} So if you are going to do that to yourself always use something that you can't lose in their if it gets away from you. Like a dildo with big fake testicals at the end or something like that.
Or you can just take it out the hard way like this guy.... http://www.1man1jar.org/ This guy is a stud... 1st he can take a large jar up the ass...2nd not really even a whimper out of him when things go wrong. Is it wrong that I look up this guy like a hero? LOL
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Famously David Carradine choked himself to death. That is when things get out of hand. Another thing that does not kill people but is a sexual misadventure where things "get out of hand" routine is when guys are just giving them selves a little prostate plaeasure [selfie prostate massage] and the massage instrument [dildo, carrot whatever] gets "out of hand" so to speak. Then they can't get it out of their ass. After a while they get bowel obstruction and can't take a dump. If you can't get things out after a while the poop backs up and starts coming out of your mouth. That will bring you to the hospital and give you really bad breath at the same time.

I have seen some guys really ambarrased by that scene. I have also seen sick fucks who seem to enjoy the attention they get from the hospital staff when they come into have the foreign body removed from their ass. {Manchaussen by asshole synedrome} So if you are going to do that to yourself always use something that you can't lose in their if it gets away from you. Like a dildo with big fake testicals at the end or a 4 foot long broom stick handle [I hope you can't lose that in your ass, if you can you are hardcore] or something like that. Maybe a well trained hamster or gerble that will come back when you call it?

I prefer to have the girl but her tongue or finger up there if I need that "little extrakick in the ass" so to speak to get me over the edge. So far I never lost a girl up in my ass. If she was really small maybe it could happen though. Like less than 4 foot 6 inches. Maybe she could get in there and get lost if she was really lubed up good?
That's why tampons have a string! Lol
Unread November 29th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Do you want to see some really disturbing things? I know this is off topic but hey this whole thread has been everywhere so WTF? A guy at my work was looking at weird things like war, muslum beheading etc. etc. It was on a site called "live leaks" I was looking at the different things on there. Very disturbing. I did not know much about the Syrian revolution/war that is on going now. That shit is nasty. Both sides. Army and insurgent. It has graphic video's of both soldiers and insurgents being tortured to death on that site. You do not want to be captured by either side. You will not be released alive or even in one piece. I was kind of shocked and I am not easy to shock. There was some narative and a female correspondant who was talking about how the civilians in Syria who can't get out are buying hand grenades to carry in case they get stopped by insurgent militia. Better to blow your self up than be raped tortured then cut into pieces while still alive. She also talks about how she was captured by insurgents and they "tried" to rape her. Yeah right. "Tried." I bet. If 5 guys armed with ak 47's "try" to rape a 120 pound woman, I am sorry, she is going to get raped. I don't know how she managed to escape alive really.

They show a mexican district attorney who is kidnapped by drug cartel. Cartel makes a little video of his death. They shock the shit out of him with jumper cables then beat him to death [on video] with baseball bats while "la Pinyatta" is playing in the back round. There was another scene where a soldier is walking down a road and an IED goes off. The guy just disintegrates and the explosion is enough to take out a humvee. War is hell.

Last edited by ichi the killer; November 29th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you want to see some really disturbing things? I know this is off topic but hey this whole thread has been everywhere so WTF? A guy at my work was looking at weird things like war, muslum behading etc. etc. It was on a site called "live leaks" I was looking at the different things on there. Very disturbing. I did not know much about the Syrian revolution/war that is on going now. That shit is nasty. Both sides. Army and insurgent. It has graphic video's of both soldiers and insurgents being tortured to death on that site. You do not want to be captured by either side. You will not be released alive or even in one piece. I was kind of shocked and I am not easy to shock. There was some narative and a female correspondant who was talking about how the civilians in Syria who can't get out are buying hand grenades to carry in case they get stopped by insurgent militia. Better to blow your self up than be raped tortured then cut into pieces while still alive. She also talks about how she was captured by insurgents and they "tried" to rape her. Yeah right. "Tried." I bet. If 5 guys armed with ak 47's "try" to rape a 120 pound woman, I am sorry, she is going to get raped. I don't know how she managed to escape alive really.

They show a mexican district attorney who is kidnapped by drug cartel. Cartel makes a little video of his death. They shock the shit out of him with jumper cables then beat him to death [on video] with baseball bats while "la Pinyatta" is playing in the back round. There was another scene where a soldier is walking down a road and an IED goes off. The guy just disintegrates and the explosion is enough to take out a humvee. War is hell.
I have seen some of that same kind of shit on a site called bestgore.com One thing I noticed...maybe it's just "guy code" but they rarely if ever fuck with another man's junk. I have seen all kinds of nasty torture but I think even these savages for some reason won't cross the line of smashing someones nuts or cutting off the cock while they are alive.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have seen some of that same kind of shit on a site called bestgore.com One thing I noticed...maybe it's just "guy code" but they rarely if ever fuck with another man's junk. I have seen all kinds of nasty torture but I think even these savages for some reason won't cross the line of smashing someones nuts or cutting off the cock while they are alive.
I don't think that "guy code" was in effect during WWII or Vietnam. Just no videos...
VIP User

No they do "fuck with guys junk" It shows guys getting hit in the groin with poles {the 2 insurgents who get beat to death] In another one, it show a soldier captured by Syrian insurgents being "interrogated" and getting shocked in the groin with a cattle prod {complete with sparks] It also talks about one of the things that happens when they dissmember living people is they [insurgents in syria} cut off the genitalia and stuff it in the victims mouth while still alive. They take people tie them on work bench cut off legs first, arms next, last is the neck. {I watched too much of that stuff clearly but I was transfixed]

It also shows an American soldier who just shot a bunch of young men [insurgents in Aphganistan} saying in an interview. q:"So what was it like killing those guys?" "Whoo, what a rush! I want to go out and do it again."

Another still photo show 2 british army men posing with aphaganistan police in training. Everyone holding assault rifles. It said in the caption. "Moments later the Aphganistan rogue police turned his weapon on the 2 British army men and murdered them." He is standing in the picture next to the 2 English guys. The english guys are smiling, he has no expression.

I don't particularly have a problem with islam. These freaks twist that religion to justify all kind of evil things, rape, torture Killing babies and children all supposedly in the name of Allah.

One good thing about Islam: It is OK to have more than one wife in that religion. Maybe I should convert and marry Jasmine and Chang import them over here? When they say the marriages are "not valid, polygamy" I can a file complaint all the way to the Supreme court about the infringement of my religious freedom. Ahlahu ak bar brothers!
Unread December 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Going back to the shootings. There is no doubt that they have become everyday events. In the 80s it was once per decade when a crazy man would start random shootings at a McDonalds. Now it is every day.
What we're witnessing is an extermination. A unavoidable equilibrium process. This happens for all species when population and density increase beyond a point. That is, they cannibalize until the population is back in check. That's nature's way to restore equilibrium.
This planet cannot provide for 7 billion humans. There's not enough resources. Not even potable water. The planet needs to lose at least 3 billion people. The violence you see in the middle east, Africa, and even here at home is the result of excess population. People need to realize that they have to stop procreating. And politicians cannot keep the status quo of handouts and liberal social policies.
Unread January 3rd, 2014
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

It's not a nature equilibrium trying to depopulate, it's simply wackos with guns.
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Going back to the shootings. There is no doubt that they have become everyday events. In the 80s it was once per decade when a crazy man would start random shootings at a McDonalds. Now it is every day.
What we're witnessing is an extermination. A unavoidable equilibrium process. This happens for all species when population and density increase beyond a point. That is, they cannibalize until the population is back in check. That's nature's way to restore equilibrium.
This planet cannot provide for 7 billion humans. There's not enough resources. Not even potable water. The planet needs to lose at least 3 billion people. The violence you see in the middle east, Africa, and even here at home is the result of excess population. People need to realize that they have to stop procreating. And politicians cannot keep the status quo of handouts and liberal social policies.
You are 100% right camp. when i was a child I had a couple rats, i kept them In a drawer in the garage. they bred and bred. Pretty soon there was hundreds of rats in there. When there was only a few rats things were cozy for them. After there was like 100 they got vicious and would attack and eat each other. i turned them loose at the marina on the rocks. As any commodity becomes abundant and over abundant it cheapems in value. This is true. Over population depreciates the value of life.