Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 6th, 2015
Junior Puppy

skylineseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I am in Hong Kong at the moment, and wow, its monger Disneyland on wechat. Did an Indonesian girl today for $150 US. Not cheap but a very convenient way to find the pussy you like
Cool. PM me if you want some fun in HK.
Unread July 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineseason View Post
You will never meet the girl as she might be even not in this country. She will give you an address to meet, actually is the address of the CVS. When you are there, a guy claimed to be her boss will call you and instruct you to buy the same value of the iTunes cards as the service you want.
And then what? Is Apple behind the scam? What am I missing?
Unread July 6th, 2015

Asianforme is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Please inform me (and the group) how this scam plays out. Does the girl meet you at the store or do they want you to bring the iTunes card to the "meeting"? I love learning about this stuff! LOL
You finally get in touch with her or whoever. She says she is in a compensated dating service. 100/hr, 200/hr after you agree to meet her she gives you an address which is a convenience store like 7-11 or a CVS type drug store. She says she lives near by. You get to the address she directs you to purchase an Apple ITunes card as she does not accept cash for security reasons. After you purchase the iTunes card for the dollar amount she requested she makes you send a photo of the front and back with the card number revealed to make sure it is valid. What they actually do is redeem the card immediately. I then checked iTunes and saw that the card was redeemed already. She then had the gall to call back and ask for a refundable securit deposit of $300. I got suckered out of $100 and chalked it off as a lesson learned and have decided to warn others and report to WeChat the scam whenever I see the photos. Currently there is a girl with three sexy photos, a girl with a Santa Claus hat and another with a pink tattoo on her breast, and a girl showing one covered breast in a bra. If they look to good to be true. It is too good. Most of these girls look like JAV Stars but when you do a tin eye nothing comes up. Beware!!!!!
Unread July 6th, 2015
Junior Puppy

skylineseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianforme View Post
You finally get in touch with her or whoever. She says she is in a compensated dating service. 100/hr, 200/hr after you agree to meet her she gives you an address which is a convenience store like 7-11 or a CVS type drug store. She says she lives near by. You get to the address she directs you to purchase an Apple ITunes card as she does not accept cash for security reasons. After you purchase the iTunes card for the dollar amount she requested she makes you send a photo of the front and back with the card number revealed to make sure it is valid. What they actually do is redeem the card immediately. I then checked iTunes and saw that the card was redeemed already. She then had the gall to call back and ask for a refundable securit deposit of $300. I got suckered out of $100 and chalked it off as a lesson learned and have decided to warn others and report to WeChat the scam whenever I see the photos. Currently there is a girl with three sexy photos, a girl with a Santa Claus hat and another with a pink tattoo on her breast, and a girl showing one covered breast in a bra. If they look to good to be true. It is too good. Most of these girls look like JAV Stars but when you do a tin eye nothing comes up. Beware!!!!!
Exactly. For my case, the girl said she's exchange student and something happened so needed to make some money, asked if I'm interested to meet. 200 for 2 hours or 500 overnight. I refused to send photos of the iTunes card, then the girl and even some other girls started to message me saying they already at the apt waiting, please send the card photo ASAP. Beware guys.
Unread July 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

The one I spoke to tried to pull that scam so I played along until she said buy the iTunes card (I never actually went to the address). I then had a nice exchange with her where I called her out on the scam and she/he/scammer/thief called me name in the book and said my mother feeds dead people (whatever that means). It was quite comical translating all of the things she called me. LOL
Unread July 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I remember the filipina gal googles my city and tells me she is staying at local hotel. I cant remember the exact scam to get money but the first time I heard that one I thought it was awesome that there was a foreign chick down the street that was hot to meet me. Of course i offered to drive right over and pick her up.
Unread July 7th, 2015
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

I have had contact with (2) Wechat girls, (1) in Orange (1) in South OC. I never hooked up with either one but this is as far as I got:

Wechat #1: Tells me that she is trying to help out her family and is offering companionship at different rates. She sends me rates and pictures that I search on the internet and that come up to some Asian model. I confront her reference the fake pictures and she then sends me her real photos (much less than average Chinese girl). She sends me the address to a Walgreens and instructions to purchase sufficient itunes gift cards to cover the $$. She tells me that once I have purchased the itunes cards at that Wallgreens, to contact her. She goes dark a couple of days later, basically un-friends me on Wechat and no further contact.

Wechat #2: Tells me she is a student and looking for funds for school. She gives me her rates and sends me an address of a shopping center in Orange. I ask her about the address and she states the deal is that I would meet her at the shopping center and then she would pick me up and I would get into her car and she would take me to her house for the given time (this does not sound good to me). She goes dark a couple of days later, basically un-friends me on Wechat and no further contact.

I think that both are some sort of scam…but being a good monger, I keep fishing.

I have found that many of the AMP Chinese girls are on Wechat. Given that the MMS typically have strict no-contact rules outside the parlor with customers, if you want some dialog with your latest AMP finds, Wechat is a good program to facilitate that so getting hooked up on Wechat is under the radar. The translator is easy to use and with their location given in miles, you can check if they are working at the AMP that day just by knowing the mileage. I have tried to hook up with a couple AMP girls outside the parlor, but have not succeeded yet.

I have been able to hook up with one Viet Civilian on Wechat a couple of times so far.
Unread July 7th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
I have had contact with (2) Wechat girls, (1) in Orange (1) in South OC. I never hooked up with either one but this is as far as I got:

Wechat #1: Tells me that she is trying to help out her family and is offering companionship at different rates. She sends me rates and pictures that I search on the internet and that come up to some Asian model. I confront her reference the fake pictures and she then sends me her real photos (much less than average Chinese girl). She sends me the address to a Walgreens and instructions to purchase sufficient itunes gift cards to cover the $$. She tells me that once I have purchased the itunes cards at that Wallgreens, to contact her. She goes dark a couple of days later, basically un-friends me on Wechat and no further contact.

Wechat #2: Tells me she is a student and looking for funds for school. She gives me her rates and sends me an address of a shopping center in Orange. I ask her about the address and she states the deal is that I would meet her at the shopping center and then she would pick me up and I would get into her car and she would take me to her house for the given time (this does not sound good to me). She goes dark a couple of days later, basically un-friends me on Wechat and no further contact.

I think that both are some sort of scam…but being a good monger, I keep fishing.

I have found that many of the AMP Chinese girls are on Wechat. Given that the MMS typically have strict no-contact rules outside the parlor with customers, if you want some dialog with your latest AMP finds, Wechat is a good program to facilitate that so getting hooked up on Wechat is under the radar. The translator is easy to use and with their location given in miles, you can check if they are working at the AMP that day just by knowing the mileage. I have tried to hook up with a couple AMP girls outside the parlor, but have not succeeded yet.

I have been able to hook up with one Viet Civilian on Wechat a couple of times so far.
So how did those hookups go with the Viet Civi? Or is it too early to tell? Just interested, thanks.
Unread July 7th, 2015
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

The Civi Viet girl hook-up is a 26 year old cherry-girl. Skinny, A-cup, less than 100lbs, long black hair. She is a student. I have seen her a couple of times and she seems very horny. She wants to save herself for marriage and needs to find an American to marry in order to be able to stay in country. She has the mindset to have a contract marriage (pay for a husband) but that’s nothing I am interested. Right she is a fun girl/companion to hang out with.
Unread July 9th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

my mother feeds dead people (whatever that means). It was quite comical translating all of the things she called me. LOL[/quote]

Actually, it's much more polite than call you a MFer....LOL!