Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 30th, 2023
VIP User

EskimoBro is on a distinguished road

Personally I'll just use her hole and try to stretch it out as much as I can for the next monger.
Its great when you can make her grab her pussy and clutch it after I pull out as her jaw is slightly open. Extra bonus points if she has a slight limp when she walks to her clothes. The goal is to scramble get guts and close her for business for the rest of the day/night
Unread December 1st, 2023
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.....that's pretty harsh. I read more of that on the RM site. Just my opinion here but seems most posts and reviews on this site don't mention leaving the providers stretched out of shape or in pain; there's plenty of praise for the good providers and scorn for the duds, the money grubbers. As I said, just my opinion....
Unread December 1st, 2023
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Wow.....that's pretty harsh. I read more of that on the RM site. Just my opinion here but seems most posts and reviews on this site don't mention leaving the providers stretched out of shape or in pain; there's plenty of praise for the good providers and scorn for the duds, the money grubbers. As I said, just my opinion....
Just a response to"she doesn't want you". But most of us know that those girls don't want us but I was giving a different perspective . Obviously I'm not going to be like that with most girls , especially the sweet ones but when I run into one that's a money grubber clock watcher that wants to over charge I can make them drop her phone from her hand and start holding on to the sheets for dear life has she reaches one hand behind her back trying to dampen the thrust of the pounding she's getting . That's all
Unread December 2nd, 2023
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBear View Post
Just a response to"she doesn't want you". But most of us know that those girls don't want us but I was giving a different perspective . Obviously I'm not going to be like that with most girls , especially the sweet ones but when I run into one that's a money grubber clock watcher that wants to over charge I can make them drop her phone from her hand and start holding on to the sheets for dear life has she reaches one hand behind her back trying to dampen the thrust of the pounding she's getting . That's all

Everybody moves in different circles. If you are known among good ones your rep precedes you with more good ones wanting to see you and enjoy the session at least as much or more than you do. Sorta like it when I see that. Knowing they are down is not a bad thing... That's when you get way more than you could ever want.

Telling the world how you ran into a money grubber and how you took it out on her...Ya, guess you are a Silly Bear after all.

That's all.
Unread December 2nd, 2023
VIP User

Don't be falling in love with these girl Marsean. You asked how do I know they are money grubbing whores? I can go off your reviews or somebody else's reviews or best yet, make my own observation. I might be a silly bear but at least I'm no Simp like you.
Unread December 3rd, 2023
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
Just a public service announcement to some of you guys out there.
When you find a provider that offers FS, quit trying to make it about them than it is about you. She couldn't care less if she comes or not. When you stick it in, do your thing and quit trying to prolong your time inside her. If you're fucking her longer then you fuck your GF or wife, your fucking her too long. You can bet the poor woman's hating you with every minute your going over that time. !! Why am I mentioning this you might ask? Well, the more these girls run into goofballs like this, the more likely they are too raise their price. Some of these reviews I'm reading makes me cringe if I can be honest. I'm not naming names but you know who you are!!
Does it bother you to know that my cock was up in some of these girls that your letting stroke you? I have read some of your reviews and you’re not even banging these girls so why does it matter to you? Let me tell you something else that’s going to piss you off I fuck these girls for as long as it takes me to bust a nut and if it take me 25 minutes then that’s what they get! If they don’t like it that don’t have to do it. Believe me it’s no skin off my back. Let me guess you’re one of those 2 pumps and a wiggle type guy? Now your post because someone is laying the lumber to these chicks and it’s making you mad. What’s the real deal
Unread January 30th, 2024
VIP User

Wow, someone got triggered
Unread February 19th, 2024
VIP User

BSG

I very much disagree with the views expressed here. I have 60 years of experience making love with women. I have been married three times. I have had multiple girlfriends. I have enjoyed scores of one-night stands and hundreds of encounters with pros. I have read multiple social science research reports about sex workers.
Sex workers, in general, enjoy sex at least as much as wives, girlfriends, and one-night stands. They will appreciate as much or more than a higher tip if you try to provide pleasure.
Of course, there are exceptions. Some sex workers, like some girlfriends, do not enjoy sex much but endure it to make a living. Others love it. It also depends on you. If you stink, never bathe and act like an a-hole, you will turn off pros and girlfriends and wives.
Unread February 21st, 2024
VIP User

Temptinginla will become famous soon enough

What if you don't give a sht?
Unread February 22nd, 2024
VIP User

BSG

If you dont give a shit, you should find another way to spend your money.