Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 13th, 2018
Junior Puppy

a.d.i.d.a.s is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Simple Foot--CiCi

So i have been working girls left and right on Hx since i created account back in Oct 17, and before that would frequent this place. CiCi was strikingly gorgeous, rose flowers tramp stamp, and would do almost anything I'd ask.
She was about 5'4 130 nice 34 c's, almost perfect body imo. i called and asked for her last week and mamasan said she left to go back to china.

This is the same mamasan that said the same about Lisa that used to work there and now works at a place on Peck rd in El Monte

Sorry if this has already been searched but I specifically created this account today in hopes of gettting info on her.
thanks
Unread January 13th, 2018

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

She is just visiting (annual trip this time of year for her). She is back the end of the month.
Unread February 18th, 2018
Junior Puppy

ahardlanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.d.i.d.a.s View Post
So i have been working girls left and right on Hx since i created account back in Oct 17, and before that would frequent this place. CiCi was strikingly gorgeous, rose flowers tramp stamp, and would do almost anything I'd ask.
She was about 5'4 130 nice 34 c's, almost perfect body imo. i called and asked for her last week and mamasan said she left to go back to china.

This is the same mamasan that said the same about Lisa that used to work there and now works at a place on Peck rd in El Monte

Sorry if this has already been searched but I specifically created this account today in hopes of gettting info on her.
thanks
chinese new year - largest mass immigration in the world
Unread February 20th, 2018

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

She is back.