Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 1st, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ole Jenny in Culver City

I made it to her area and called her a second time. She then quoted me a cost of $120 for a HH session. I was pissed and said I wasn't prepared for that amount she asked how much I thought it was and I said 60. She wouldn't budge from 120. Not worth 120.
Unread July 1st, 2013
VIP User

camquartercbv is infamous around these parts

she told me 400 for the hour. never in life
Unread July 2nd, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

In addition, we set up a time of 10:00. I told her I was coming from the OC county line. When I mad that second call in her area she acted surprised and said I thought you would be here at 10:45. She needed time to prepare. She must be getting senile in her old age.