Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Election Outcome Predicted

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mes-correctly/

Interesting?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.businessinsider.com/profe...ill-win-2016-9

Another article.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Well this fully explains why all those people came back from the future to kill Trump haha.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Well this fully explains why all those people came back from the future to kill Trump haha.

Hahaha! Yeah, but it doesn't explain Hillary's left eye migration or petite seizures or collapses. Or the latest about Bill.

Wow, I think there are a whole lotta people waiting for the debates to shine the light on this race. If Hillary did not get pressed to do the debates do you think that she would choose to do them?

I hope she can get through them without any tragic physical problem.

Would it be unfair to ask a direct question of each candidate how many strokes that they have had?

Fair but sneaky?
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

If their medical situations were reversed and it was Trump with the medical problems they would ask that question.
VIP User

Oh BTW it wasn't long ago Libertine was mentioning huge leads by Hilary in the polls. Not a whisper from him on that topic lately.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I can't wait for the debates. Should be very entertaining, to say the least.
Unread September 24th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I can't wait for the debates. Should be very entertaining, to say the least.

The first one will be Monday. For sure more people expected to watch rather than Monday Night Football, my usual favorite.

Jesus, please, don't let Hillary have one of her moments or collapse during the debates. Please. If that were to happen it would not make me feel good. Who knows if Trump can take the pace of 90 minutes continuous either. Maybe the feedback if fair and balanced will lead people to form real solid judgments about who really is qualified more than the other.

Please, no exaggerated facial quirks or wandering eyeballs or petit mal during these debates...I don't want that to be all the talk after. If it happens this whole thing would be a sham for all the world to see. Please at least no shams.

I do have a hard time thinking of the first lady being Bill Clinton though.
Unread September 24th, 2016
VIP User

90 min of debate so I'm sure Trump will spend some of that time name calling and
attack mode behavior towards Hilary. I even think some of it will be justified, some amusing.
This is the craziest election I ever saw in the U S. So I have no idea how that all will play
out in the polls. But with a relatively weak MNF matchup I will not miss a second of this
debate.