Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 18th, 2017

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Chogori2, I agree with NicetoKnow, you should be the one to let it out when the Grand Opening starts! If guys knew the opening date, no doubt the place will get off to a great start!
Grand opening is supposed to be Friday, August 25th.
Unread August 19th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
Grand opening is supposed to be Friday, August 25th.
Hey, cool deal, not far away. The parking lot will be jammed. If I get in I will try to work towards the back and find a good vantage spot. Scenery should be nice.
Unread August 20th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we should do the MP Reviews 3rd annual "Great Monger Meet and Greet" once again when they are back open???
Unread August 21st, 2017

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure to wipe the cum off your hands when introducing yerselves.
Unread August 21st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
So no surprises, just say your handle to each other followed by MPR. Those who stare into space are not one of us. Those who nod in understanding will be glad to meet and greet and compare notes on hotties, right? Astroslide, I won't be shaking your hand, never know, right? Hahaha.
Unread August 21st, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Knuckle bump
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Maybe we should do the MP Reviews 3rd annual "Great Monger Meet and Greet" once again when they are back open???
I'll never reveal myself. I don't want you guys to find out I'm actually better looking than y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
I've always thought that there should be small dispensers of Hand Sanitizer, on the tables.
Unread August 23rd, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I'll never reveal myself. I don't want you guys to find out I'm actually better looking than y'all.

I've always thought that there should be small dispensers of Hand Sanitizer, on the tables.

They should be positioned under the table on four sides, so anyone can reach and get some without disturbing the flow of beverage service ON the table. Some on fingertips might sanitize a slot and serve as lube as well. Ha!
Unread August 23rd, 2017
Shaarang

[quote=NicetoKnow;91600]I'll never reveal myself. I don't want you guys to find out I'm actually better looking than y'all.

I think if you are then all the more reason to say: "Hi, I'm NicetoKnow, MPR
y'all!"

Hahahaha. My experience when the chicks see the tent in me pants they become very friendly and even more so when they see the green flowing. Chicks don't give a shit if you look like Cary Grant when you're balls deep going to town at 100 miles an hour. Oh...it helps to string out a few ropes. Especially if you blast them way out there they really can feel it and get over the edge. Use all you got guys, sometimes you are shocked at what different moves can do.
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

[quote=NicetoKnow;91600]I'll never reveal myself. I don't want you guys to find out I'm actually better looking than y'all.

My tail is waggin!