Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 7th, 2018
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question ATF Viet Kim

I have read the reviews about Kim and I wonder How does she look like? Anyone has a picture? I work with a Viet Kim about 55-60 and she says she drives everyday to garden grove after work. She is always checking me out. She lives in Irvine but I wonder why would she go to gg everyday. I live in gg too.
Unread June 7th, 2018
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

If she has curled hair, big fakies, wears tons of makeup, and speaks with a voice that sounds like she gargles pavement before bed, then you may indeed work with Viet Kim.

AFAIK, she does not live in Irvine.
Unread June 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicZoetrope View Post
If she has curled hair, big fakies, wears tons of makeup, and speaks with a voice that sounds like she gargles pavement before bed, then you may indeed work with Viet Kim.

AFAIK, she does not live in Irvine.
Why would you misrepresent yourself with handle to get people to follow you on twitter?

That IS a douche move.
Unread June 7th, 2018
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

Does the Viet Kim you work with have a dense, thick bush? Kim flips tricks all day long in Garden Grove so I doubt it is the same gal.
Unread June 8th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHP View Post
Does the Viet Kim you work with have a dense, thick bush? Kim flips tricks all day long in Garden Grove so I doubt it is the same gal.
Does the Kim you work with back her ass to your dick at the water cooler then give you a deep french kiss while pulling your cock out while silding to her knees to swallow your cock?
if not then she might not be GG Kim.
But good question What does she look like? I would not reconize her without a cock in her mouth or ass
Unread June 8th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Legitman,
WWW def knows Kim.
And so does MagicZoeTrope.
And she doesn't live in Irvine.

Last edited by mikesan1; June 8th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
Unread June 8th, 2018
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Why would you misrepresent yourself with handle to get people to follow you on twitter?

That IS a douche move.
Fat man,

I don't know what you mean by "misrepresenting myself". Are you expecting me to use my real name as my user ID or something? Or are you saying I don't know Viet Kim? Unlike you and your bogus reviews of the girls in Libertine's stable, I don't need to fabricate information. I've seen Kim more times than I'm comfortable admitting.

Twitter? Do you know my twitter account or something? Is that some sort of veiled threat to reveal my personal information?

You and Libertine need to simply enjoy your intimate sweaty time with each other, when you're definitely not being gay, and stop the late-night skulduggery on this site.
Unread June 9th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

TommyZ/Dupree/GHOST. You think pretending to have multiple personalities and using others handles means that anyone wants you to use your real name as a user ID? I do not get the correlation. All the rest sounds like you took a big hit of helium before trying to remember what you wanted to say. What? Be a good GHOST and slip away. Go back to catfish noodling if you can hold your breath long enough, maybe longer than you could manage with those of Libertine's stable. What? Did you really? Not like your bogus Smile review. Keep changing your handle, who cares.
Unread June 9th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Dupreee is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Dupree, did you really?

Marsean, yes it's me Dupree with mikesan1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (16.5 KB, 34 views)
Unread June 9th, 2018
Shaarang

Hahaha! How many handles you running? You went from Magic/ follow me on twitter to Dupreee/ want you to cum in my ass. Guess we know now. Let's see if Magic comes back with disclaimer. Just turn out the lights, the Party's Over.