Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 2nd, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I did too a few days ago
Unread June 14th, 2020
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I had always thought it was the moderator (Libertine) who was manipulating the rep system
It was. Libertine was booted for this and other skulduggery. He and Marsean were gaming the system. Pretty lame really because all it is and a green icon. It literally does nothing, so it's basically a bunch of grown men whacking each other off.

Libertine is currently wormgob. Like hardcock (jalbert), he posts rubbish and fake reviews because he gets off on it. He and hardcock are weirdly similar in that they post for whackoff fodder. Ironic that they are now bashing each other.
Unread June 14th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow power of deduction

pump...know that you like the straight skinny. Who doesn't? Nobody likes to be lied to, or fed a lot of fabrications and diversionary drivel, right? You just got gamed once again in post #12. Anyone who wants to extract a kernel of truth can bank on this: The Twitter feed belongs to one of the above and it's not mine or pumpagain69.
Unread June 14th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

it takes me a while sometimes to understand the importance of certain things. I have been on MPR for a period of years the one thing that i am still fuzzy on what exactly does rep power do for a MP user? is it mainly that other MP users can believe what a user post as a review is honest based on a higher rep power number? thanks
Unread June 14th, 2020
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
it takes me a while sometimes to understand the importance of certain things. I have been on MPR for a period of years the one thing that i am still fuzzy on what exactly does rep power do for a MP user? is it mainly that other MP users can believe what a user post as a review is honest based on a higher rep power number? thanks
It is a circle jerk. You get no special benefit. No special functions unlock. Nothing happens at all.

Conversely, if you have a lot of red, you lose no special benefit. No special functions lock. Nothing happens at all.

It's a circle jerk.

If it wasn't for wormgob/libertine and marsean gaming it, maybe it would have some credibility for, as you mentioned, suggesting some level of trustworthiness to be attributed to the user. Instead, these two were back-channeling left and right, and libertine as a former moderator was adding more or taking more to serve his needs. It was all very childish and sad.

I still have screenshots if anyone's interested in this BS.

Marsean, would you like to see them? First I want you to deny that you engaged in this nonsense. That way it will be more humiliating for you. Straight up. True or false. Did you conspire with libertine/wormgob to game the green chicklets?
Unread June 15th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

MZ, you're in no position to demand anything. Straight Up-here is the real deal: MagicZoetrope=Libertine=wormgob. Obvious why you try to create opposite perception. You got a lot of backlash as moderator, playing with posts of guys, to a lot of complaints, to the point you were on the way out. You comment incessantly about wormgob being Libertine and how bogus reviews are from the guy. People know whats happening here. You were pretty bitter when Libertine got banned as dropped as moderator. You were bitter when Dupree got banned too. Of course he had screenshots too. Of course you had to look for another handle...and you claimed it was stolen from you. How did a long held twitter handle get stolen from you? Don't think so. Gamer.
Unread June 15th, 2020
VIP User

Default Marsean

True or false. Did you conspire with libertine/wormgob to game the green chicklets?
Unread June 15th, 2020
Shaarang

Greenies are awarded by site from favorable responses from members. No one can award themselves greenies. Conspiracy theories? So now you're MagicZoetrope rather than Libertine. No mystery there. You say greenies mean nothing and give no special benefit or special function. Conversely reds as well. Are you willing to admit you are Libertine? True or false? Circle jerk. Just like to post and hope you will see replies. That gets you off? You said childish and sad. Now this kind of rings a bell about some of hardcock's comments to guys about their replies. Sound familiar?
Unread June 15th, 2020
VIP User

Default Marsean

True or false. Did you conspire with libertine/wormgob to game the green chicklets?

It's a simple question. Your inability to answer it speaks volumes.

And no, of course I'm not libertine. You're a dumbass to think it.
Unread June 15th, 2020
Shaarang

Arrow MagicZoetrope

This thread was started with questions about awarding rep power and greenies. Questions were asked in open forum about it here and answers given. It's fair for any member to ask how such can be earned etc. There are many places to research it on site. Surely questions can be asked by anyone. I'm sure I asked some of several members too. I am sure that doesn't mean anyone who asks is conspiring for anything. You just won't admit you were Lib before even though he owns Your Twitter Account, Right? wormgob was an afterthought of his no doubt. Your ability to create a conspiracy theory from nothing is par for your course. So according to the posted reviews you started in 2018 and Lib stopped posting such in late 2018. You haven't convinced me with your twitter account you are not him. He has said you "stole" his handle for use here. How did you know he used that on his Twitter account? You serve up a big pile of garbage and maybe that's what passes for "Entertainment" for you?

Again, no one can get their own rep points or greenies or reds. It comes from others, and somethimes it is plain even if earned, that admin has not gone through their process to add it on right away, as in the example of diver88, and many like macd7932 are also not familiar with those, and as you said, they do not affect benefits or functionality of site for members.

You could take a good look in the mirror, Lib. Maybe you'll realize you're probably doing the best you can and just contribute some solid reviews. That's the way your rep could grow. If that's what you want. You admit you have looked at your own entered self description for your public profile lately? It's not a mystery. How's biz up there?

Have a nice day.

Last edited by marsean; June 15th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.