Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 25th, 2022
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Hard cock kind of brings up an interesting point. If the last 20 years you average one massage a week and paid an average of $100 every time. Over a 20 20-year period You would have spent in the neighborhood of$ 108,000. Dang hard cock Why do you got to piss on everybody's Cheerios?
Unread May 26th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

No, if you had put that $100 into a Roth IRA or investment, you would (avg return 3-6 % (I got 12 % last year), you would now have a min of 500k and potentially 1 million if you invested in a good Mutual Fund or Stock
Unread May 27th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I’ve jumped off the mp scene. Same old. I posted a profile on fetlife, fetlife ads, POF and tinder. I’m getting lots of hits and presently in a Fwb friendship with a beautiful married ebony woman and attractive Asian
Unread June 24th, 2022
VIP User

johnhwd is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Obviously dumped and not the dumper

This guy:

a) fell in love with an AMP girl, didn't know she was an AMP girl and got dumped by AMP girl
b) fell in love with an AMP girl after visiting an AMP and rejected by AMP girl
c) is incapable of having any relations with any girl and screams at men who are in unfulfilling relationships, or no longer wish to be in relationships, or simply don't do relationships, and most likely like their space, and who hire AMP girls for highly skilled and finite sessions of intimacy, and along the way, support AMP girls' efforts to earn a decent living
d) nothing more than an ultra lonely guy w/ just enough anonymity to utilize MPR as his "Fantasy-fueled Target of Protracted and Amateurish INCEL-flavored Trolling"

Hey, bud. It's OK to be angry after being burned. Maybe hit the gym instead of this.. Feel better about yourself. Help you forget the past. Because, this is pathetic.

Don't bother responding. Won't read.
Unread June 25th, 2022
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
Pfizer has a vaccine for that! Lol
No Way, Kani.
It's INCURABLE. There is no cure for Yellow Fever..
Triple Dub and I both incurably afflicted.
=->}