Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 8th, 2022
VIP User

Asianisit is infamous around these parts

Place is a dump. I had to ask for extra towels on the bed. Couldn’t wait to get of there. I was so disgusted with the place that I could not bust a nut. Refused to shower… I really don’t know how she can live there. I feel bad for her but I absolutely will not be back
Unread April 9th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Did anyone hear about Will Smith?
Unread April 9th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Some of you guys are definitely crybabies, I never said her place was a nice and clean for you to bust a nut, but come on guys, you will never find another lady willing to take all you guys cum shots in her mouth for the low tip she takes. not these days anymore. so, stop bitching guys about her dump pad.
Unread August 13th, 2022
VIP User

pewpewfoo is infamous around these parts

Is there a pic of her? What is her age range? TIA
Unread August 13th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

How classy! Hitting mobile home workers. You guys are no different then drug addicts looking for your next fix. Mar Sean lives on this site. You guys are pathetic. I wonder how much money you have spent over the years? Wouldn’t it be easier to post a few profiles on dating sites and not pay like me? Fat ugly guys like you can even find someone? Unless, you like spending your hard earned cash on Mobil home workers or 80 year old grandmas in Stanton? You guys will never learn
Unread August 13th, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz