Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 12th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default I Was Disgusted!

I randomly visit a place in CM. Great massage. The woman is in her early 50’s, busty and gives a topless prostate tease. Place is pretty undercover! She texts me to come in. I replied ok. No reply. I show up on time. I’m sitting for my appt and this kid enters? Was he a delivery? Picking something up? Selling? He was white and maybe 19! The masseuse screwed up and booked 2 people! I was appalled! She cancelled me (lame excuse) and took him! I was horrified. This was a kid! I just imagine this 50 something yo woman teasing him, prostate massage and handy. The kid was attractive and should be out getting laid by a girl. Guys, no offense, but this was just wrong!
Unread August 12th, 2022
VIP User

testingJuan23 is infamous around these parts

Get a fucking life...loser!

Last edited by testingJuan23; August 12th, 2022 at 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Unread August 12th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

We don’t want young kids turning into angry addicts like you!
Unread August 12th, 2022
VIP User

testingJuan23 is infamous around these parts

Look in the mirror idiot! No one posts more stupid crap than you. All of your reviews here and RM are all self-aggrandizing crap. Not only telling everyone "look how big I am and how I punish pussy" but post after post and many on the same day! You should be banned from this and every other forum. There is not one person who has ever agreed with your bullshit....Just Go The fuck away...PLEASE

P.S. We are all disgusted...in you!

Last edited by testingJuan23; August 12th, 2022 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Adding
Unread August 12th, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Engaging with the guy guarantees he will never go away. He is so inconsequential that he would blow away like a fart if he had nobody to respond and begin his childish quibbling. As long as somebody responds he thrives on this bullshit narrative.
Unread August 12th, 2022
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

My dog stepped on a bee!!
Unread August 12th, 2022
Banned

Juan, was that you last night? Your all so easy to read. Juan is clearly an out of control addict who hasn’t had his fix for today. For the times I’ve visited NP’s, I’ve never seen young kids there. The masseuse should know better - just like a drug dealer. I think Juan had the 7:30-8:30 last night. Poor Juan $
Unread August 12th, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Unread August 13th, 2022
Banned

It’s sad to see you losers even comment. Go back to the gay section