Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 13th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did I Do Something Wrong?

So Ive been going to MPs for like 20+ years. I’ve been to hundreds of shops. I’ve gotten everything from strictly legit service, legit but she teases you to self-service, Hj only, HJ + BJ only, and of course Full Service. So I think I know the game, you know? How to give and receive signals in joints that are new to me and unreviewed, right? But lately I’ve had 3 experiences with shops where the girl giving the massage declines to finish with a HE in a joint that’s been reviewed for HEs even after I’ve given the obvious signals that I’m there for the big finish. So my usual tactic with a new girl is to “accidentally” graze her thigh as she’s doing the therapeutic portion of the massage. If she doesn’t mind, I stroke her leg again, more obviously the next time she gets close enough for me to easily reach her. On the next pass I go for a light flirtatious squeeze of the thigh, then on her ass. Now if she’s allowed that much touching without complaint, it’s nearly a sure bet she’s a player, so then I start in with more aggressive fondling. (I’m sure I’m far from the first monger to employ this strategy, amirite?) Usually the girl will respond in some way, “ooh you bad boy. You like touch me?” With a giggle or a pat on my butt to let me know she’s cool. Or they go straight to “you bring me big tip?” and they’re good to go. And if she’s not down, she brushes my hand away after the second or third not-so “accidental” touch and the message is received and I just enjoy a relaxing rub-down. No problem. Sometimes a girl who’s strictly legit will say something like “no touch, ok?”. Ok. Whatevs. So what’s the deal when they allow me (and even lean into me) touching, stroking, squeezing, grabbing and fondling throughout the session, (even rubbing her pussy over her yoga pants) while spending a great deal of time sensually massaging my ass, and then at end says “Ok finished” and walks out without ever asking me to turn over? (Then pokes her head back in to toss a bottle of water on the table as I’m getting my blue balls back in my pants.) What do I make of this? She’s afraid I’m LEO? Maybe, but these girls have got to be at least savvy enough to know that if I am a cop, I’ve completely crossed the entrapment line by initiating contact, right? OR maybe she’s totally legit but thinks I’ll tip bigger if she allows me to get handsy. (I suppose that’s more likely.) OR she just thinks I’m ugly and smell bad? (Could be. I’ve put on a little weight now that I’m in my 50s.) Or was I supposed to just point at my cock and straight up ask for her to jack me? If this was an isolated incident, no big deal. But 3 similar occasions in the past few months has me shaking my head, wondering if I’m the idiot.
Unread September 13th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maybe Your Stomping Grounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanhero View Post
So Ive been going to MPs for like 20+ years. I’ve been to hundreds of shops. I’ve gotten everything from strictly legit service, legit but she teases you to self-service, Hj only, HJ + BJ only, and of course Full Service. So I think I know the game, you know? How to give and receive signals in joints that are new to me and unreviewed, right? But lately I’ve had 3 experiences with shops where the girl giving the massage declines to finish with a HE in a joint that’s been reviewed for HEs even after I’ve given the obvious signals that I’m there for the big finish. So my usual tactic with a new girl is to “accidentally” graze her thigh as she’s doing the therapeutic portion of the massage. If she doesn’t mind, I stroke her leg again, more obviously the next time she gets close enough for me to easily reach her. On the next pass I go for a light flirtatious squeeze of the thigh, then on her ass. Now if she’s allowed that much touching without complaint, it’s nearly a sure bet she’s a player, so then I start in with more aggressive fondling. (I’m sure I’m far from the first monger to employ this strategy, amirite?) Usually the girl will respond in some way, “ooh you bad boy. You like touch me?” With a giggle or a pat on my butt to let me know she’s cool. Or they go straight to “you bring me big tip?” and they’re good to go. And if she’s not down, she brushes my hand away after the second or third not-so “accidental” touch and the message is received and I just enjoy a relaxing rub-down. No problem. Sometimes a girl who’s strictly legit will say something like “no touch, ok?”. Ok. Whatevs. So what’s the deal when they allow me (and even lean into me) touching, stroking, squeezing, grabbing and fondling throughout the session, (even rubbing her pussy over her yoga pants) while spending a great deal of time sensually massaging my ass, and then at end says “Ok finished” and walks out without ever asking me to turn over? (Then pokes her head back in to toss a bottle of water on the table as I’m getting my blue balls back in my pants.) What do I make of this? She’s afraid I’m LEO? Maybe, but these girls have got to be at least savvy enough to know that if I am a cop, I’ve completely crossed the entrapment line by initiating contact, right? OR maybe she’s totally legit but thinks I’ll tip bigger if she allows me to get handsy. (I suppose that’s more likely.) OR she just thinks I’m ugly and smell bad? (Could be. I’ve put on a little weight now that I’m in my 50s.) Or was I supposed to just point at my cock and straight up ask for her to jack me? If this was an isolated incident, no big deal. But 3 similar occasions in the past few months has me shaking my head, wondering if I’m the idiot.
T.hero, I notice you primarily hit places in the SFV and I the LA basin west of the 110. I’ve almost never visited providers in that area. I stick to the OC, the southeast County and occasional trips to the SGV. I notice there are not many postings from your stomping grounds. Could it be that they are just to picky, too restrictive.
Except for my early days, bumbling around as a newbie, I’ve almost never have that problem. I don’t give them special signals or prep them.
Perhaps the lack of competition makes them choosier. I did a rough count of posts for the last month and a half. OC had 90 reviews. The LA basin west of the 110 and the SFV has 20 reviews, combined. For its small area, the SGV still had around 40 reviews. If it wasn’t for municipal crackdowns on parlors, there would probably a lot more.
Maybe it’s not you but the providers in your area.
Unread September 19th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting take, B.Daddy. You might not be far off. Although one experience I described above happened in the OC, around Buena Park. But not long after, I heard there had been some raids in that area. Previous to that I’ve had good luck in the OC on the occasions I get down there. SFV is pretty hit-and-miss.