Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 22nd, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Asia Acupressure in Escondido closed

It was one of the best. If they all go down, I will really hate having to use websites with fake pics and cheap hotels, or subscription sites that will eat up my time and money. I would rather cut off my dick and bronze it for a wall-hanging.
Unread August 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

No way, that sucks!

Back in the day that place was crawling with crazy hot women.
Unread August 26th, 2015
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

Has this closing been confirmed or just rumors flying around??
Unread August 26th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

The spot that put the A in AMP. I hope it is rumor. Nana, Snow, Candy back in the day...Asked Candy other day of Nana and she would only say not there now. I meant to pass by that day but little head led me to one of the Thai joints for relief...After mission accomplished hard to remember to pass by on Esco blvd to see. Will make attempt soon.
Unread October 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

I have had my share of fun romps @ Asia in the past, but was a bit down on the place just due to the advancing age of many of the providers. However in retrospect, there's something be said about old ladies who at least provide the promised service with a smile as opposed to the rushed/upsell experiences I have had over the last year or two which have just about soured me on AMPs. Seems us guys are getting way too gullible, and the girls are getting way too greedy.