Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 29th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future
Default Wake up

So in the interest of creating some discussion, I'm trying my hand at starting a few threads.

I think the quality of the places in Chicago have gone down, as the number of places have gone up. So I am reminiscing about my old favorite Sunkiss and my old back-up Tao Massage.

Who was your favorite chick at Sunkiss (pre-2015) and why?

Who was your "me so horny" back-up if your Sunkiss experience left you wanting?
Unread November 29th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

My answer is not so clear, but I think my fav there was Emily. Always in the mood for play, and always in a good mood too. If she was busy (or too worn out) I'd see Annie. But then I usually had to go to...

...Tao or T-Pro to clear out the system. Coco (of Stars and New Hope) put in some time at Tao and I liked her. Of course at T-Pro, who else but May?
Unread November 30th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
My answer is not so clear, but I think my fav there was Emily. Always in the mood for play, and always in a good mood too. If she was busy (or too worn out) I'd see Annie. But then I usually had to go to...

...Tao or T-Pro to clear out the system. Coco (of Stars and New Hope) put in some time at Tao and I liked her. Of course at T-Pro, who else but May?
Mae is still throwing hips at one of the newer spas on Milwakee in the city.
Unread November 30th, 2015
VIP User

She'll never quit!
Unread December 1st, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I agree the quality of the massages has gone down. I still have a few good haunts that I frequent regularly where the girl (at least for me) is the complete package....good rub and good tug. I've visited a couple of newer spots (opened within the last year), West River and Grand Spa and found it's hit or miss on both the rub and the tug. West River has some of the hottest and youngest girls in the city, but not everyone plays. At Grand, I'm 1 for 2 on the tug. Tao use to be solid a few years back with Jade and Mimi. I haven't been for a while but May is still decent and Tina was always fun.
Unread December 1st, 2015
VIP User

Your opportunities at Grand go up if you visit on Sundays (just my opinion of course!).
Unread December 5th, 2015
VIP User

I know its late fall here, but I could swear I'm hearing crickets.
Unread December 6th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Most mongers don't share especially in Chicago. You and I have swapped good intel, but mostly what you get from other mongers is run around. Bad intel is also very common. Hell, you can see just by this post that mongers stay quiet about so much. This thread is supposed to be fun and make guys reminisce. Sua Gua will give good intel, but returning it to him may be a challenge since he knows more than the next 10 most knowledgeable and informed mongers combined. I also think there are more suburban mongers on this site as opposed to the other site and therefore they may not be familiar with where you and I monger.
Unread December 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't monger in that area, burbs for me.
Unread December 7th, 2015
VIP User

Thanks 72. The 'burbs work for me too. I am often in the Western and NW 'burbs.

The Cal guys have a blast with all of their comments ^ I figured we could try the same and share some laughs.