Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread October 15th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about
Default road trip

Who wants to go to a Halloween party in Pattaya or Angeles City. Looking to leave on Tuesday Oct. 27th.

E.
Unread October 16th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I wish I could do it. It's been ages since I've been to Angeles City. A ton of Americans still live there, E. If you're able to get to Metro Manila for a few days, let me know. I can recommend some nice clubs. Hopefully, they haven't changed. Nice, young 18-22 year old fun girls. Mmmmmm.......mmmmmmmm......good.
Unread October 30th, 2015
VIP User

So I am in Bangkok. Having a great time. Anyone from MPR in town?
Unread October 30th, 2015
VIP User

So i get to The Tavern on Soi 4, Having a drink and talking to the girls. I am talking on Wechat with this sweet girl named Pang. She is working at a bar near my hotel. So the 5 girls from the Tavern and I go to a bar for more drinks at 1:00am. At about 3:00 am Pang text me that she is about to get off of work. So i walk over to were she is working. It.s now 4am and she asked to sleep with me. YES. So off to my room. We shower together and she is very good a bbbj with the water raining over her head. We dry off and head to the bed. Some more bbbj and a little daty. We are now going cg,rcg and miss. I have her legs in the air. she asked for harder and I get a mother fucking cramp in my leg. I jump up and run around the room. I dick is bobbing up and down. Pang is laughing harder and harder. I start to laugh too. So we try doggie and the fucking cramp comes back.FUCK. So the good little trooper gets on her knees and sucks until I cum in her tits. Now I lay on the bed with her and fall a sleep. We wake up at 9am and she showers and leaves. Now time for breakfast.
Unread November 1st, 2015
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy it brotha! Take some photos lol
Unread November 1st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Now time for breakfast.
My God Magnum...You are truly a truly amazing P.I.!