Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 28th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

This thread has turned funny!
Unread December 28th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
This thread has turned funny!
It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.
Unread January 12th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I know one girl looking to leave the biz and another one saving up to start her own business (not a spa you perverts). The girl looking to leave says the same thing as has been said here and it's sad that guys act like idiots and don't know how to show some respect and class.
Unread January 13th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Most likely an Obama lover too.[/quote]

Ouch...that's down right mean...LOL!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.
You sir, are a gentleman. I, on the other hand, am a complete asshole....

We've all heard the stories from the girls Deej. They are looking for decent looking, well behaved customers. I can't blame them. But that's the beauty of it. If you are decent looking (groomed) and well behaved you get more chicken than any man ever seen.

It's a drag when an ATF bails, but there's another bus coming round the bend!

And if they bail out and you don't have their phone number, you are the idiot that I occasionally still am. Doh! Why the hell didn't I get her number?
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good. She is a top shelf therapist too....
You know why?
Because Some of you losers don't know what no means.
She is a girl who will do HJ for select customers, but you know what she really hates and what is driving her from the Biz?
Ill let you guys answer the question.
Congrats you desperado Mother Fuckers...and Im being kind!
When the UTR girls leave, what will be left?
You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.
Unread January 14th, 2015
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

SuaGua.........you were called a big fat dufas, lollllllllllllllllllllllll.........I'm laughing at this one. Even though DUPREE is clearly a Douchebag....he did say something funny.....
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

He thought she was UTR because she told he was one of few or maybe the only one even.

clue gents. Just because your girl is not getting reviewed does not mean she is legit or hj only. In fact, if she is busy with no reviews. She is probably fucking plenty of dudes, but they all think it's special.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon. These ladies are massage therapists and very reputable. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Now that's funny!
You sound like a real Stud too.
Keep it going Stud, impress the fuck out of yourself.
I knew that this would not be understood by the losers out there..congrats your in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
You're a big, fat dufas.

Big, fat dufas.