Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 15th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Congrats all you Moron Mongers!

I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good. She is a top shelf therapist too....
You know why?
Because Some of you losers don't know what no means.
She is a girl who will do HJ for select customers, but you know what she really hates and what is driving her from the Biz?
Ill let you guys answer the question.
Congrats you desperado Mother Fuckers...and Im being kind!
When the UTR girls leave, what will be left?
Unread December 16th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Come on sua gua this is never gone to change. There is a reason they are called Mongers. They feel that if they pay something they are entitled to whatever they want. Not going to change. It is up to the decent guys to take care of the talented ones as best as possible.
Unread December 16th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Come on sua gua this is never gone to change. There is a reason they are called Mongers. They feel that if they pay something they are entitled to whatever they want. Not going to change. It is up to the decent guys to take care of the talented ones as best as possible.
I agree, but someone has to bring it up and I will do it.
In the meantime, some of the good ones are leaving the Biz in spite of the decent guys.
It just isn't enough for the good girls to be treated like a human by decent guys. One Fuck Up Monger will ruin it after 10-20 decent guys visit her. It is just to much for the girls to handle.
The fuck up Mongers ruin it for all.
Unread December 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I agree, but someone has to bring it up and I will do it.
In the meantime, some of the good ones are leaving the Biz in spite of the decent guys.
It just isn't enough for the good girls to be treated like a human by decent guys. One Fuck Up Monger will ruin it after 10-20 decent guys visit her. It is just to much for the girls to handle.
The fuck up Mongers ruin it for all.
And how many times have I made the mistake not to get the phone number? Too many times to count; but the times I have have gotten the digits have always paid off.

It's pathetic how lame mongers can be. I would guess that young married mongers have the least respect of all. Just looking for something the old lady would pack her bags for...but if you treat the old lady like a lover, you can get what you pay for...just sayin....
Unread December 21st, 2014
VIP User

Well, since no one answered the question I asked, I will tell you why they are leaving.

They are leaving the biz because they cant take the constant GRABBING, SQUEEZING, TOUCHING OF TITS AND PUSSY OUTSIDE, TRYING TO GET INSIDE THE CLOTHING, PULLING CLOTHES, MAULING, HAIR PULLING, YANKING THEIR HANDS TO VARIOUS REGIONS ETC.
That's why!
I will say this to all the so called GROWN men who do this....if you haven't ever felt a tit, ass, or a pussy in your lifetime, you are hurting your chances of doing so by acting like a fucking desperate man when you do this type of behavior.

When I read shit like " I grabbed and rubbed her lags to let her know what my intentions were" I cringe thinking about it.
Heres A little secret TO THE clueless ones....they already know why your there, WTF...and they will base their time with you on how YOU behave towards them. THEY FUCKING HATE BEING GRABBED AND MAULED...THEY HATE IT! Learn to read the fake response they give you...the fake laugh, the fake giggle....you cant figure that out? You poor soul!

Some of the girls will tell you they don't mind if you touch their ass, true as that is, when you get more aggressive and try to rip the clothes off, they hate it. They fucking HATE it! Some guys will say thats the only way to get what "they" want...Bullshit!
I don't rip anything off or grab them and I can play all day long with just any girl I meet, ...why cant you too?

You guys can fight me all day long on this, but I can tell you after more then 2 decades and countless encounters with girls of every race in the provider biz, I have never had one that I had a problem with because I was forceful with her. NOT one! Some may not have liked me for whatever reason, but they never had a problem with me physically towards them.

If you feel good about attacking them and thinking you are doing the right thing, I can only shake my head and have pure pity for you because in my eyes you are a pure fucking loser.

Bring it on losers.. make your case on why being a prick to the girls works for you, and also tell me the last time you actually touched a bare tit in your pathetic life that you didn't have to pay for, lead you to have to force your way under some girls shirt to feel good about your conquest. Wow a TIT, I touched a TIT...great job fool!
Please let me know here so we can discuss it.

Hugs and kisses....
me
Unread December 21st, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Touching their legs never made a girl quit the biz. Believe that. I am a serial rapist if you consider rubbing legs a crime. But yes, many guys are pure scum and will do just about anything for pussy. Pretty pathetic
Unread December 22nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Touching their legs never made a girl quit the biz. Believe that. I am a serial rapist if you consider rubbing legs a crime. But yes, many guys are pure scum and will do just about anything for pussy. Pretty pathetic
That was just an example I used, that's all.
I said " I GRABBED and rubbed her legs", not just rubbed.
Read it again, check it out Bro.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure of your provider sua gua but i had many of my favorite quit the business and ocasionally still meet now and then. I think you should ask her phone number and if she gives it your game on for a once a month catch up in a hotel. If that is not an option than i understand your frustation, remember mongers will try to get more than what they are paying for and sometimes they act stupid.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
Im not sure of your provider sua gua but i had many of my favorite quit the business and ocasionally still meet now and then. I think you should ask her phone number and if she gives it your game on for a once a month catch up in a hotel. If that is not an option than i understand your frustation, remember mongers will try to get more than what they are paying for and sometimes they act stupid.
I never said I don't see them now or when they leave/left.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
That was just an example I used, that's all.
I said " I GRABBED and rubbed her legs", not just rubbed.
Read it again, check it out Bro.
Why so serious? She is not your wife or girlfriend. I'm sure guys grabbing her legs did not run her out of the biz. We all have to put up with shit in this REAL world we live in.