Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 20th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
My guess is SUNKISS, LOL
Now that's funny.
Unread August 21st, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Hint #1.....The place is an asian massage parlor.....
you have got to be kidding...realy Doc...asian parlor,hmm, that narrows it down,lol .
Unread August 21st, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

I give up
Unread August 21st, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

BD on Lincoln
Unread August 22nd, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

I will change my guess to Bd on Lincoln Ave. thanks riverrat32
Unread August 22nd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Just a guess...but it does sound too good to be true.
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

So here is a visual for you mongers....Do not visualize me, lol. Unless your gay. Visualize the women......that might not even be a good thing since they are not lookers. However, the lights are low and it's a foursome....So who really cares.

I have two girls doing 69 on each other. I'm behind one of them and as I interrupt their 69 session, I start to fuck one of them doggy. I will pull out and stick my dick in the other ladies mouth who starts to blow me, then I put it back in and continue to fuck doggy. Now, what do you think the third gal is doing while this action is going on? She is licking my asshole. Yes, as I said this was/is a crazy session. So crazy, I probably won't go back.

There is a monger on this site who can confirm this action does go on. You know who you are mr.monger as we have discussed this, lol

NOW, who the fuck CAN NAME THAT SPA?
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

I can't!! The only place that I can think of that does FS that easy is BD or T-Pro. But I haven't been around everywhere like some of the seniors.

Pray tell!!!
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

This looks like a fun game!
Unread August 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Since 1drmain is giving no more hints, I will say this Korean spa is no longer looking for Elite mongers.
I have spent too much time here and can confirm the crazy sessions here.
Riverrat, you need to venture out to the west burbs!