Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 9th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Sunkiss

Ok guys,this new thread is about the fascination that a lot of guys seem to have with Sunkiss spa,what is it about the place,that generates so much debate,is it the owners,the providers,the ambiance of the place,or the appeal to turn legit providers,come on guys, whats you guys take on this.
Unread February 10th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I don't go there much. I think the interest comes from the challenge of trying to conquer. Everywhere else is pretty much a gtee. At Sunkiss, nothing is a gtee, and the girls are fairly attractive. Game on, right?
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

I agree with you RR,for me its the challenge of turning the girls to see things my way,and if I can get a kick ass massage in the procces,thats a bonus.
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

daivolos and riverrat32,
It takes a long time and lots of money to change a girl. It may only take some guys a few times to break a girl. It took me many hours and too much money to get want I wanted. In the end she left the massage bizness. Yes this was at Sunkiss.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agree

I've had both experiences. A lot of effort and a lot of cash and only a couple times to get the desired result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
daivolos and riverrat32,
It takes a long time and lots of money to change a girl. It may only take some guys a few times to break a girl. It took me many hours and too much money to get want I wanted. In the end she left the massage bizness. Yes this was at Sunkiss.
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Earn, interesting turn of events. Was it someone who was there in the last year? I don't know many folks there anymore, but did know a few from 2012.

No one seem to know anything about extras at SK now. But the "real" SK providers are still working in the area.