Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 1st, 2014
Junior Puppy

slurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant future
Default Provider Stories

I was talking with one of my ATF's and she brought up a couple of things about what us mongers request for services. I must be a little naive cause I thought most guys who visit mp's just want some head and FS and go on there way. One request from a fellow monger was to have her piss in his mouth. Just tripped me out.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Damn it! She said she wouldn't tell anyone!
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

The question of the day is....did she do it??? If so who is this nasty girl??? I'm not into piss but any girl that WOULD piss in a guys mouth has to be a good egg!! LOL
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Learning all the time...

I have had a bizarre experience over the last several months in what you might call a "relationship" with a southern California mamasan of a YMMV AMP, who I will just call K. I call it a " relationship" not in a BF/GF sense but in that (a) we had more than just HE on numerous occasions, (b) she spent a lot of time telling me personal stories about her life and her experiences with other customers, and (c) she yelled at me a lot. In addition to listening to all of her dramas and traumas, she gave me the inside dirt on the local scene, including the following:

* Apparently a local notorious FS establishment had a pre-op TS working for them a few years back, who managed to fool the manager, the other girls and most of the customers - at least for a while. "She" got away with it by keeping her offerings to HE, but apparently one day one of her customers did a reach-around/"gear check" and found a few items not on the normal female bill of materials. Like the old story in Huck Finn about the con artists, mama didn't want to admit that she had been fooled, so she merely "traded" her to another establishment, which sent her somewhere else when she was discovered there. K eventually wound up with her working at her place when an agitated customer spilled the beans. K didn't know quite how to deal with the situation, as the TS was apparently threatening some time of wrongful termination action on the basis of sexual organization. I didn't get all the details, but I suspect that K just decided to close down the establishment for "vacation" back in the home country, which persuaded the TS to move down the road.

* K was complaining about the proliferation of cheap Chinese places offering $40/hour massages. She claimed that they could not stay in business unless the girls weren't being paid and only worked off of tips, and that the local city was more worried about zoning ordinances than enforcing labor laws. She said that the girls essentially worked only for tips (and I tend to agree with her on that one). However, I brought up the name of a VERY popular local establishment that has younger girls, and the reputation of being totally "legit" on this and other hobbyists sites, and told her I had only received legitimate service there. She then told me I didn't know what I was talking about, that "EVERY Chinese place gives extras, but only if you're Chinese. You're an American, so you will never find out". Keeping that in mind, I decided it was worth checking out again - and managed to receive HE on 3 out of 4 visits.

* Like most local owners/managers, K has become almost paranoid about cops and being busted, even though she claims that her establishment now is completely legit (a topic for reasonable debate). At the same time, she comments about how a local notorious K-gal that AMP has 100+ reviews indicating FS gets fined regularly but never seems to get busted. She has the theory that they local cops are on the take, which may or may not be true. My own theory is a little bit different, in that the city treats these MPs as cash cows just like red light cameras - they know what's going on, but they need the revenue from the hefty fines, and that the owners just consider it as the cost of doing business. All that may change, however, with the latest moral panic regarding "human trafficking". We'll see what happens there...
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts

No surprise ...the girls like to "relax" too and talk is a way to relax .. once you get to know the lady and she feels comfortable with you she will talk and talk and talk... remember most of the time the girls are holding back never quite knowing what a customer wants or how they will behave... the young ones just want you out (done and out) but the older girls do enjoy trading stories and they have some weird ones -guys who wear funny underwear or long-time clients who would not take their pants off or how they get the rich young guys (high school age) to shot their load in 30 seconds. And they just love to tell stories about the tricks they play on the clients -like switching girls when the guys eyes are closed. Enjoy and take their stories as a gift to you.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpy View Post
I was talking with one of my ATF's and she brought up a couple of things about what us mongers request for services. I must be a little naive cause I thought most guys who visit mp's just want some head and FS and go on there way. One request from a fellow monger was to have her piss in his mouth. Just tripped me out.
slurpy, check your PM. I think I know this provider. No, I wasn't the recipient.

I did pee on the legendary Eileen once. Remember, she always wanted to shower together at the end of a motel session. She was at the front of the tub and I told her I had to pee. She said go ahead. So, I aimed for the tub wall but she kept on moving around and the stream hit her thighs and calves. She didn't mind. She just rinsed a little more.
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

We all pee in the shower Deezguy. My masterbathroom the toilet shares the same drain pipe so its just more efficient to do it that way. I know this because I helped with the remodel and thats when I got over it myself.

Hey Oki what I want to know is why does she yell at you? Is she mentally unstable or do you piss her off somehow?
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
We all pee in the shower Deezguy. My masterbathroom the toilet shares the same drain pipe so its just more efficient to do it that way. I know this because I helped with the remodel and thats when I got over it myself.

Hey Oki what I want to know is why does she yell at you? Is she mentally unstable or do you piss her off somehow?
In one of her periodic fits of paranoia, she was convinced that I was a cop. She also was convinced that it was me posting reviews of her, when in fact I have never done such a thing for her or any of the woman in her establishment. I know better than to shit it my own nest...
Unread March 3rd, 2014

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Wink pee in mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Damn it! She said she wouldn't tell anyone!

Haha ! Good one !