Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 28th, 2014
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future
Default What Economic Recovery?

I went to my favorite AMP on the 1st for the month and I usually avoid doing this especially when it falls on a weekend due how busy it usually is. I had been so busy at work and I finally got some time off and I decided to take a chance and go. I get there and it was not busy at all and I went to a room and my ATF came in and said "It's the 1st for the month and I hardly have any customers." It has been a constant theme there for a while.

So my questions are:

1. Has your provider said the same thing to you?

2. Have you cutback on mongering due to economic reasons?
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute

Same all over man.
Some places only have 1 girl.
Other places have cute rates.

There is no economic recovery.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Its supply and demand. There are a lot of just avg looking girls out there doing a so-so massage and mechanical happy ending. I think there is an oversupply of these type of ladies and who gives a shit if they are busy. The good ones will always have an endless supply of customers. So when your Atf "Coco" or "Lily" says she is not busy just drop your pants and tell her to start sucking.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I second Hugh's points.
Mediocre AMPs are doing so-so.
The good ones are booked solid.
Same holds for citivibe apartment girls.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Some AMP's seem pretty busy, at least from the number of reviews here. The other need to step up their game. Better looking girls and better service will always get my business. I'd rather self serve; than see some of these 40 something YO, with no personality.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelabia View Post
Same all over man.
Some places only have 1 girl.
Other places have cute rates.

There is no economic recovery.
An acquaintance of mine who owns/manages an AMP is hurting. She claims it's just an issue of too many girls but too many AMPs as well - over 200 in San Diego county alone, and that the current business climate can not support them all.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
I went to my favorite AMP on the 1st for the month and I usually avoid doing this especially when it falls on a weekend due how busy it usually is. I had been so busy at work and I finally got some time off and I decided to take a chance and go. I get there and it was not busy at all and I went to a room and my ATF came in and said "It's the 1st for the month and I hardly have any customers." It has been a constant theme there for a while.

So my questions are:

1. Has your provider said the same thing to you?

2. Have you cutback on mongering due to economic reasons?
Yes to both questions.
Unread March 2nd, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

From what I can tell the AMP business is really, really slow (at least in the OC area). At least 2 factors are the poor economy (lack of hobby funds) and the explosion in new AMP’s (Stanton, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, etc) ie: less demand/more supply. Several times I have hit an AMP in the late afternoon and there is only (1) girl working and I am her first customer. BP Advertized pricing seems to be dropping to record low house fees. When I ask the girls how’s business they complain that business is real slow and they complain that they don’t have enough work hours to get by.

Yes my mongering budget has been cut way back due to the economy. I have to be very selective with my limited hobby budgeted funds, don’t have capacity to waste funds on the bad experience AMP’s (which seem to be everywhere)
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Hey the girls tell me this all the time..lol. HOWEVER, i can tell you that i texted a provider to be her 1st appt of the day at 1030am and she didnt even reply until 200pm.

Another one couple weeks ago complains she is slow etc and then I text her that I am gonna come over and she says yes to come and I get there and all the girls are busy I paid and waited 10 minutes and then got up and asked for a refund.

5star on brookhurst is never "slow" giving cheap massage and sometimes HJ. Remember Heavenly on Westminster blvd.? that place was a jack shack with a revolving door.

I showed up at 1100 am at a place and there is already a monger there and I take the other girl and this is a Sunday. And the gal I took answered the phone 5 minutes into the massage to tell a customer not come yet as she was busy at the moment.

I would say that 90% of the girls would tell you they were slow regardless of how busy they are...its like asking an apt girl if she is busy and she is going to ever tell you she has already banged 5 guys today. So I use my own information and experiences and I think that its business as usual for the most part with upward pressure on prices to an expected $60 HJ and $120 FS pricing in progress in the OC.

Any decent looking HJ gal that strips to her thong panties or some equivalent of this when its time to finish is going to be busy. The rest of them should just retire or go do nails.

I do agree there are too many shops now but think a lot of them dont even know how to compete with the better places. Its really all about the service if they arent busy then they arent doing enough with the customers. Maybe its just the Viets complaining about the Chineese undercutting them just like the Chinese did to all the american manufacturing in the last 20 years.
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

Ch6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Hey the girls tell me this all the time..lol. HOWEVER, i can tell you that i texted a provider to be her 1st appt of the day at 1030am and she didnt even reply until 200pm.

Another one couple weeks ago complains she is slow etc and then I text her that I am gonna come over and she says yes to come and I get there and all the girls are busy I paid and waited 10 minutes and then got up and asked for a refund.
LOL. This /\ /\ /\

Girls in MPs only have one rule for talking to customers: "If you ain't lying, you ain't trying!"