Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 24th, 2014
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

http://wetindeyng.blogspot.se/2014/0...d-got.html?m=1

This is well worth the read! A good laugh was had.

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan when you continue!

Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty" and “money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position".
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased".

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

http://wetindeyng.blogspot.se/2014/0...d-got.html?m=1

- Bretto
Unread February 24th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't consider myself rich but I do have a decent paying job that doesn't involve intense labor. I have observed that providers react to the way an individual presents himself. I do find it interesting that when a provider asks me what I do, they become very interested.
I may pay a visit to their shop before or after work so, I'm wearing work clothes. The ears perk up when I walk through the door. Let me say this. I don't look like Ryan Gosling or Matthew McConaughey. I've walked into similar shops, wearing casual clothes, on a day off. I don't receive the same attention I receive when wearing clothes that I put on for work. In a session room, the fact that I'm not sweaty, I don't smell and I have clean body parts makes them more friendly and available.
To me, all men have worth. A profession isn't what determines worth. Apparently some people have a different idea including the woman featured in the article and some providers. So, I use that fact to gain an advantage. I think any guy could do the same to gain advantage.
I've listened to some providers, who were so impressed by my presentation, talk about other clients they were not too enthused about. Clients would come in smelly, dirty and use foul language and it is not appreciated.
They appreciate gentlemen. To them, a gentleman might be someone who has power in the business world. This is just my observation. It is definitely not my definition of gentleman. My brother, who has worked 12 years as a letter carrier, is a gentleman in my eyes.
The CEO of J.P. Morgan is correct. He would gladly date a woman like the woman in the article. The woman would happily go out on a date with this CEO. She would most likely provide extras, I'm sure. But, this CEO would not marry her. Hopefully, all of us do not plan on marrying our providers.
Happy mongering!

Last edited by Deezguy; February 24th, 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Fact correction
Unread February 25th, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

It comes down to this: Women want a man who can provide them a decent life. The way the world is now that means a guy who has money. if we were in a post apoclaptic zombie wasteland the desireable man would he the head of a militia with guns and ammo.

Men desire an attractive sex partner. [most of them anyway] So if a guy is hetero that means a pretty woman. Men are willing to barter what they have in exchange for pleasure now. It is as simple as that.

If a woman wants a rich guy. She should make her self attractive and go where rich people are. It is as simple as that. If she is pretty eventually some guy will hit on her.
She won't fidn this rich guy if she stays home reading books she is going to have to get out in the world.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Its been my experience and first hand i might add. Most providers prtend to be picky, but once the wallet comes out, they are not picky at all, they just want security. Heres the problem, only a fool would spend a half a life to create wealth and then marry a provider and guarantee her security. I doubt he would sign over his bank accounts and deed to his house, but who knows. I heard a few cinderella stories, but they a far a few in between!
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Women also want a man who has charisma and confidence, traits that are also useful in being successful. Ask most women and the one trait they find the most desirable is confidence, pretty much they don't want a loser.

Guys can sniff out desperate females as well, especially when they're successful and they didn't get there by accident. This pretty young lady will get a lot of successful men who want to fuck her but are too smart to consider her marriage material. She would be better off moving to Silicon Valley and latching onto a computer geek who lacks confidence and charisma but happens to know how to write a good program.

As far as MP girls go the service always gets better as well depending on your game. If you're successful the more the girl finds out the more the service goes up. I had a girl jump on me bare when all that was offered was a HJ which I declined. We were just talking and when she brought up thinking of getting into real estate I offered some advice. 10 minutes into the conversation her attitude about going further than a HJ changed and surprised me, fucking great surprise.
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

This phony chain mail has been around for years, guess it's making the rounds again.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler26 View Post
This phony chain mail has been around for years, guess it's making the rounds again.
Well, at least it gets us talking....as someone said a while back, I can hear the crickets chirping...or whatever that noise is they make. Speaking of Cricket, that would be a great MP girl name! Wasn't there an 80's or 90's soap opera with a "Cricket". These poor Asian girls need to watch more Nick at Night or whatever LOL!
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Well, at least it gets us talking....as someone said a while back, I can hear the crickets chirping...or whatever that noise is they make. Speaking of Cricket, that would be a great MP girl name! Wasn't there an 80's or 90's soap opera with a "Cricket". These poor Asian girls need to watch more Nick at Night or whatever LOL!
Connie Stevens played Cricket Blake in the TV Series Hawaiian Eye!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Its been my experience and first hand i might add. Most providers prtend to be picky, but once the wallet comes out, they are not picky at all, they just want security. Heres the problem, only a fool would spend a half a life to create wealth and then marry a provider and guarantee her security. I doubt he would sign over his bank accounts and deed to his house, but who knows. I heard a few cinderella stories, but they a far a few in between!
Why pick on providers? Why would you want to sign over half your wealth to ANY woman?
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Why pick on providers? Why would you want to sign over half your wealth to ANY woman?
Amen brotha!