Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 28th, 2014
Junior Puppy

newGuy209 is infamous around these parts
Default New to AMPs, any tips?

So I am thinking of going to a local AMP near me, and have for the most part done my research. Pretty sure they offer extras; drove by the night at around 9 and they were still open. Anyways, I'm taking about $150 to make sure I have enough, and not taking any personal items. My only question is, when they ask if I've been there before should I say "No, but I've been to others in town. Just recently saw this place and want to give it a try". Or should I say a friend recommended it?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Either answer is fine. I sometimes name drop another close by spa and tell them thats my regular place. Then tell her your regular girl disappeared so your looking for a new one and see if she steps up. Its more important how you act then what you actually say... dont be nervous and try to relax. Lay on the table and dont cover yourself with the towel..rub her leg early on in the massage if you can..initiate small talk and bs with her a little bit
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Mongering rule #1, when asked, YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. There is this weird AMP right of passage that the extras menu only may come out if you have been there before. You can always say “it was a long time ago and I don’t recall the girl’s name.” If for some reason you don’t feel comfortable saying that, try “my friend Steve came here last week and highly recommended the I come see you”

Hugh G. Rexion’s advice is great too.
Junior Puppy

Thanks alot for the advice! Gotta say Hugh's advice works best, just because the place is small. I'm looking for FS, and have heard that one should ask about extras beforehand. Apparently once she's messing with jr, it will make it a bit hard to concentrate. Is this true, or should she be the one to offer the menu?

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

You're the Director of your session. Your big head leads your little head, which will ultimately lead her where you want to go.

She'll know exactly what you want anyway, and will also let you know accordingly what the next steps are to reach the ending you seek.

Really good advice from both above - add-in your own common sense, intuition and you should be fine.

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newGuy209 View Post
Thanks alot for the advice! Gotta say Hugh's advice works best, just because the place is small. I'm looking for FS, and have heard that one should ask about extras beforehand. Apparently once she's messing with jr, it will make it a bit hard to concentrate. Is this true, or should she be the one to offer the menu?
Junior Puppy

Thanks alot everyone that replied, great advice from everyone. I will be back in a couple of days and let y'all know how it went
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

okay you want FS then its a little different. Dont expect much massage...you can be more aggressive touching her this actually makes her feel more comfortable that you are not Law. Plan on doing it pretty quickly especially if she is just giving you a really lame rub. If you know what you want, just tell her..but dont use explicit terms..ask for it "all" or, "everything" or just look her in the eye and smile and tell her "you know what i want", or tell her just use mouth or hand if thats what you want. There is really no fixed way to do this just go in be cool pretending you just want a massage..and then once in the room and her hands are on you its game on
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
So I am thinking of going to a local AMP near me, and have for the most part done my research. Pretty sure they offer extras; drove by the night at around 9 and they were still open. Anyways, I'm taking about $150 to make sure I have enough, and not taking any personal items. My only question is, when they ask if I've been there before should I say "No, but I've been to others in town. Just recently saw this place and want to give it a try". Or should I say a friend recommended it?
Perhaps the most important rule to go by is, trust your gut. Your gut will never say anything unless it senses something wrong, but when it talks, you'd better listen. You will miss out on some good pussy, but you will also avoid problems or bad sessions too. Don't fret. There is plenty of good pussy out there to make up for what you missed out on when your gut says, "bail!" In the beginning, it may be a little sensitive, but it will self-calibrate over time.

As for what to say when you're asked if you've been there before, it doesn't really matter that much. Just the other day I walked into a strange AMP, told the girl it was my first time there (when she asked), and I had no trouble getting a BBBJ later in the session. If she's down for it, she's down for it, unless your demeanor (or hygiene!) puts her off. A massage girl once told me that most customers only come one time, whether they get FS or nothing but a massage. So a girl isn't going to get all bent out of shape if you tell her it's your first time there. It's more the vibe you give off than anything else.

Good luck!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
So I am thinking of going to a local AMP near me, and have for the most part done my research. Pretty sure they offer extras; drove by the night at around 9 and they were still open. Anyways, I'm taking about $150 to make sure I have enough, and
not taking any personal items. My only question is, when they ask if I've been there before should I say "No, but I've been to others in town. Just recently saw this place and want to give it a try". Or should I say a friend recommended it?
There are some mongers that will disagree with me, but I ALWAYS leave a wad on bills on top of my clothes at a new MP. It is not illegal to do so. Go in smelling clean and looking good and ALWAYS take a shower (or Table Shower) if offered. The hygiene question is resolved and the Leo question is diminished. If your girl speaks to you in hushed tones or communicates with hand signals, do likewise. But as the the other seasoned mongers have suggested, communicate with touching.This will put them at ease, especially if you touch boobs or beav...Leo (by rights) cannot do this because it is entrapment. However, if you do this and get slapped, then you know you are in the wrong place. But if you're reading MPR, then you're a step ahead....
Unread January 29th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
There are some mongers that will disagree with me, but I ALWAYS leave a wad on bills on top of my clothes at a new MP. It is not illegal to do so. Go in smelling clean and looking good and ALWAYS take a shower (or Table Shower) if offered. The hygiene question is resolved and the Leo question is diminished. If your girl speaks to you in hushed tones or communicates with hand signals, do likewise. But as the the other seasoned mongers have suggested, communicate with touching.This will put them at ease, especially if you touch boobs or beav...Leo (by rights) cannot do this because it is entrapment. However, if you do this and get slapped, then you know you are in the wrong place. But if you're reading MPR, then you're a step ahead....
I don't leave the wad of bills out but I do usually pay with a $100 bill. (I generally go to HE places) so when they bring the change to the room I have them just put it down anywhere. They now know I have the money to tip.