Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool What’s up with the dirty sheets & towels lately????

At the last couple of my AMP mongering visits I have seen the girls not remove the used sheet that has some of my DNA spewed on it (she just straightened out the winkles) re-fold the cover towel (yes, the one I used to wipe my crotch on after clean-up) into a nice fan shape and just re-aligned the small towel when you place your face in the hole. I had the expectation that at least the linens would be clean, do I need to just lower my expectations in this hobby?

When visiting one AMP recently, I noticed that they had 3-4 buckets in the restroom with rags/towels/sheets in half full of stagnant water stored about the bathroom. What the hell is that about? No washing machine so once a month they do a water bucket soak? Maybe they have the FOB girls take the sheets and towels down to the Santa Ana river and beat them on the rocks?

One AMP I go to, I can hear the washing machine going down the hall and I would much rather hear that for the entire session rather than the Chinese music from the 30 min pirated CD.

I am thinking that maybe I should just wipe my ass on the cover once I am done with my session to see if I leave a brown streak as a message to the next monger that the sheets are dirty.
Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
At the last couple of my AMP mongering visits I have seen the girls not remove the used sheet that has some of my DNA spewed on it (she just straightened out the winkles) re-fold the cover towel (yes, the one I used to wipe my crotch on after clean-up) into a nice fan shape and just re-aligned the small towel when you place your face in the hole. I had the expectation that at least the linens would be clean, do I need to just lower my expectations in this hobby?

When visiting one AMP recently, I noticed that they had 3-4 buckets in the restroom with rags/towels/sheets in half full of stagnant water stored about the bathroom. What the hell is that about? No washing machine so once a month they do a water bucket soak? Maybe they have the FOB girls take the sheets and towels down to the Santa Ana river and beat them on the rocks?

One AMP I go to, I can hear the washing machine going down the hall and I would much rather hear that for the entire session rather than the Chinese music from the 30 min pirated CD.

I am thinking that maybe I should just wipe my ass on the cover once I am done with my session to see if I leave a brown streak as a message to the next monger that the sheets are dirty.
Maybe BYOT....bring your own towel....yuck
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Maybe BYOT....bring your own towel....yuck
That's just disturbing. I would have hoped these AMPs have better hygienic habits than even hotels (not to say much for hotels). We should all get in the habit of demanding clean linens when we patronize these places. At least ask if the towels are clean. Check to see if they're damp. I agree with the bring your own towel. Just keep your gym back in the car with extra towels, etc. and walk in with that.
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post

Damn it BCarson THAT WAS YOU?? I saw a shit streak on the towel at EZ. Now I always ask for clean towels. I also have laid on a wet spot there! WTF You'd think these girls would want clean towels to lay on too!
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

MPKid...sorry buddy that was not me at EZ (never been there) however looks like another monger already came up with the shit streak idea before me. I thought my shit streak idea was kind of gross...but to lay on the wet spot kind of tops the immage I came up with. Once you hit the wet spot, its just too late, you are "all in." Should we be issued a roll of MPR stickers so that we can place stickers on the sheets/towels once the session is complete....so that the next monger can do a pre-session sticker check? I guess damp sheets are no big deal when you are jack-hammering cocks all day for a living.
Unread January 8th, 2014
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Damn it BCarson THAT WAS YOU?? I saw a shit streak on the towel at EZ. Now I always ask for clean towels. I also have laid on a wet spot there! WTF You'd think these girls would want clean towels to lay on too!
MPKid, I also experienced laying down on a wet spot. The bad part was it was right where my junk was. The tip of my tool was right on it. I called my Doc and he said if its wet the organisms are still alive so he gave me some anitbiotics just in case. I never went back there again.
Unread January 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Guys, especially you newbies, just know that this is a very, very dirty hobby. I wouldn't even want to imagine what it would be like to take a blue light to one of these rooms. I'm sure there would be traces of body fluids covering the entire room, top to bottom. Even though there's no way to be 100% safe and clean, I do try to minimize my exposure to any other body fluids. I do this by leaving my socks on, always placing a clean, folded up towel from a shelf down on the table before I lay on it (I know some may not be clean, but I at least make the effort), and I also clean myself up with paper towels-not the hot towels they normally clean you with. I have been to too may places where I've seen the small towels soaking in warm water in the bathroom. If that's how they clean them, they are not clean. So again, this is a dirty, dirty hobby and all we can do to protect ourselves (without quitting) is to take some precautionary moves.
Unread January 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Why should it suprise anyone that these women share bodily fluids daily with us mongers and you expect them to be concerned for our cleanliness? You cant be much of a germ freak and enjoy this hobby! Thats why you need to only think with the little head when you enter that dark cozy spot!
Unread January 8th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Many of us DATY, DFK, BBBJ, Kiss their bodies, lick their boobies, tongue their asses (haven't gone there yet) put our genitals to theirs (warts possible with this) and some even do BBFS, I'm limiting it to BBBJ's so far. The germs, etc. we expose ourselves to make the used towels look clean!
Unread January 9th, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Most massage places are disgusting. You can tell a good place from a bad place on your first visit. If you keep going to disgusting places just because of the sexual payoff and nothing else then you really can't be shocked at the filth you lay yourself down on.

I love finding a legit place where 1 or 2 of the girls learn I like a little extra attention. The place smells nice, has fresh and fluffy towels, clean surroundings, laundry machines and girls who are healthy and look good with the lights on. You have to be prepared to walk out with blue balls but the payoff is worth it because often you will also walk out of such places having gotten a really good massage for 40 to 50 $. You don't have to tip very much for a good legit massage. 10 to 20 is more than enough. $60 is not a lot of money to spend to investigate potentially good options that won't make you feel disgusted while you're there.