Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 24th, 2014
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coco from Corona

I used to see a provider from 1411 Rimpau in Corona named Coco. She was 50+, petite, and gave great service. Anyone remember her? Anyone know where she can be found? Phone number seems to be disconnected. Thanks for any help. FYI - there is a fairly new girl at this place now named Lucy that gives great BBBJ with spit, and is happy with .60 tip.
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barelyfits View Post
I used to see a provider from 1411 Rimpau in Corona named Coco. She was 50+, petite, and gave great service. Anyone remember her? Anyone know where she can be found? Phone number seems to be disconnected. Thanks for any help. FYI - there is a fairly new girl at this place now named Lucy that gives great BBBJ with spit, and is happy with .60 tip.
Sorry I don't know her but I wanted to thank you for showing the rest of the newbies posting here how it's done!!! Here is a guy looking for info but at the same time giving back to the community! A lesson for all the new members looking for info here! I hope someone knows where to find your girl! But sadly with a girl named Coco, 50+, Petite, Asian, etc is like looking for a needle in a haystack!! Good luck!!!
Unread July 5th, 2014
Junior Puppy

inlandrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by barelyfits View Post

Coco was the owner.
She was married to a white guy.
He saw her bbfs reviews.
She tried to accuse a old friend of posting fake reviews about her.
But she was found wrong.
She lived in Victorville and had a store there too.
She is a total bitch.
Her husband knows it.
Google her old 626 number she posted that was her personal cell at the time. It was linked to 2 stores (She was cheap).
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

laidback59
Default old times at happy feet corona

she also went by Julie and Mary as well as Coco. Her other place was Lotus Spa on corner of Bear Valley and 11th. There is supposedly a Julie that works on Monday and Tuesday, but another monger went and said it was not the same girl.

I visited there recently on the way back from Vegas and got a girl named Lisa. So-so massage, but nice body, and loves to have her nipples sucked.

I'd love to know if anybody knows where Wendy from Happy Feet is working. She became a citizen, married an old white dude and the private digits I had for her are not working.

Will report tomorrow on my findings.

P.S. FS is on the table at Happy Feet from Lucy
Unread July 7th, 2014
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info guys. Coco was always really cool to me so it surprises me to hear she is a bitch. I will keep my eye out for her. Also, it is good to hear about Lucy's service at Happy Feet. She looks like a tight ride. Does she want the standard rate?
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

laidback59

standard rates apply for bbbj and Fs