Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
You don't know me, dumb ass FiveFingerDiscount. You need help, not me. PM me and let's talk asswipe. Go see a girl. I can hook you up. NOT.
You've solidly proven my point Libertine, er I mean Redfish. Relax buddy, it's Saturday night!
Unread August 8th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default FFD and a guy named Booger

Yea. Go find some pussy and report back. I'm thinking FFD that you don't adventure out beyond your mom's basement or Booger's campfire under the 605. You lost ALL credibility when you suggested I was Libertine. I'm not him, you dumbass loser. My operator won't even set him up for a date with one of my girls. Ask HIM. I think momma's calling you to dinner FFD, or maybe have some pork and beans under the bridge with your fucking troll Booger. PM me if you want me to hook you up with a girl so you can review. That's what this site is about. Do you have access to a shower before the appointment? Just so I can advise a location and note to the girl that you might have HoBo ass on arrival.
Unread August 8th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

LOLOL! It's venture, not adventure!! LOLOL
Unread August 11th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

Ha FFDumbass. You and your troll Booger. Yea, I don't book dates with girls from a shithead named "Booger". Might want to consider a serious handle change. So you stupid and think I am Libertine? You are a clueless troll. He is a 7 foot tall white guy Me, not so much. Why am I even bothering with your stupid ass? Booger? Really? If anyone named "booger" or "Fivefingerdiscount" contacted my operator for a date, yea, sure. Text her LOL. These FFD and BOOGER lowlifes are sub-floor dweller losers who I suspect are shelter pets living in gramma's basement.
Unread August 12th, 2017
Junior Puppy

AnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these parts

Same thing happen to me and MOD has deleted my post when this psychopath Redfish has threatened me in PM he has allow this clowns post . In fact MPR is hijacked by groups of pimps , free fucker, trafficker who claims to be reviewer but they are pimps.
Unread August 12th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieFuckKumar View Post
Same thing happen to me and MOD has deleted my post when this psychopath Redfish has threatened me in PM he has allow this clowns post . In fact MPR is hijacked by groups of pimps , free fucker, trafficker who claims to be reviewer but they are pimps.
AFK, gibberish. A referral to the state hospital near Camarillo can be arranged if you feel too much pressure.