Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 17th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about
Default Fresh Sheets and Towels

ADMIN: Can you add a DROP DOWN item/category, in the Review Form PARLOR PROFILE box, for Laundry Room (Yes/No/Unknown)?

I know it's no guarantee, but I'd like to think that if a shop has one, they use it.

Last edited by ntk619; October 17th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

good idea ntk619
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

They really become lazy with the linen and that face hole is a petri dish spreading coming colds to the flu. I bring my own linen when I can remember but I always carry a small can of Lysol to spray the face hole. Flu season is here!
Unread October 20th, 2019
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

While you're at it. How about a way to add a new girl to a shop w/o starting from scratch. Would cut down on all the reviews for different girls under one name.