Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

View Poll Results: How exciting was this post?
Boring Post. ZZZZZ 6 66.67%
Slightly turned on. 2 22.22%
Reading this brought the dogs out. 1 11.11%
I had to complete the after I went out and got serviced by Mabel 0 0%
Voters: 9. This poll is closed

Unread June 4th, 2017
VIP User

Little Richard is infamous around these parts
Cool Cuckold Fantasy Fulfilled

So, I am out in what is guess is Lake Forest, off El Toro, getting my favorite 8 dollar hairut behind Sizzler and I think about that massage place up stairs. I had been there awhile back and gotten actually this BBW who turned out to be a cool chick and def had the power to crack my back where it needs it. But, I saw this hot asian chick there last time and thought I would go see if she was there after I got the hair trimmed. I was thinking about popping across the streat toi Melody to take care of manscaping while getting a release, but thte hottie upstair called me. So, I walk up and first thing I see is it is called LG Spa or L&G Spa. Literally a couple doors down from tne old dispensary. Anyway, ring bell, and out pops Mabel. Searched for reviews about Mabel and this place but didn't seem to come up with anything. I don't have a phone number, but that should give enough geography. Anyway I offer up $60 for the hour, she corrects and take $50, to which I reply more to tip, and she laughs. I undress and cover myself with the thin sheet folded to cover my ass. She comes in and asks if I would like medium. I say yes to start, and again she laughs. Had considered asking for light touch, which seems to expedite the play, but this worked out perfectly. She does and awesome massage which I can only describe as heartfelt and connected. She continuously maintains body in conctact with my body, with each touch thoughtful and connected. I concentrate on my breathing and resist impulses to grab her or in anyway disrupt the flow, Massage is great, with both of us tuned in, When she gets to my hands, my hands on hers feels great, and I mention it. We have what I can only describe as mutual hand sensuality, our oiled fingers sliding, and again I am completely relaxed so they are warm and responsive as are hers. She then leaves my ass undraped and takes the sensual oil massage over my entire back and ass, with her fingers sliding between my cheeks slightly and then along the inside of my legs and the area behind my sack that is hairless and sensitive. Again, I am completely relaxed and focussed on my breathing, allowing her to drive the progression. I again, just like with the hand comment mention how nice it feels, she giggles, but again is completely present and sensual. She asks if I would like more oil. My mind is on tilt. Oil good, but don't stop, so I say something like that. She understand, and gets oil while continuing to slowly and calmly handle my cock as I lie down. My cock is becoming engorged by the minute. She uses single fingers to rub along the base on the side and the top while pointing it down. Feels like I am so hard must be reaching my knee, but notice my name is Little Richard so i lift my ass back to lift my cock of the table in what is almost a plank looking down at her stroking the cock. Normally I hit 6" but I think that may be at 3/4 attention, being in my late 40s but this was so hot I think I was pushing 6.5" but who knows. Point is chemicals where flowing and I felt so good having this Asian Beauty gving me this kind of attention. Then she does and interesting thing. Using Two hands she sets up what I can best describe as a fake pussy using those hands I made contact with earlier. Now remember this is a gorgeous girl and she is totally tuned into me as I start demonstrating how this very hard, cut, not too big, totally clean cock would slide up into her as I ask her, again totally calmly and tuned in, if she can imagine wha tthat would feel like, and again she giggles but in a calm, and knowing way. So I then kind of flip but into a sitting position at the side of the table and she doesn't miss a beat with the stroking. Now her hands are simulating CG, at least in my mind, and my hands are on her girls, as we both move very slowly and tuned in. I start oozing precum to the point she thinks it is time for a hot towel but I again calmly tell her I haven't finished yet so please continue. She seems surprised, yet pleased. She continues stroking slowly, and I am sure I continue oozing precum as I experience wave after wave of ecstacy now moving my hand to her pussy over the yoga pants. Her beautiful face looking right into my eyes and we both are slowly pleasing the other. I feel my cock pulsate, feel the precum seeping, but she is so hot and this is so hot I just stop moving and she holds my throbbing cock, as I vary betweeen rubbing her pussy, ass, tits, soft skin. I pull her into me and we lay like that, with me on the edge of orgasm, my cock throbbing, holding her close, kissing on her neck and near the ear. Again, I say can you imgine, and she says she is. Then I pull back from her, stairing into her beautiful face, watching her hands simulating pussy up and down my shaft, so I bolt my hands onto her sweet size A's, tell her I am close, so she starts really going at on my cock, her head down, staring right at my cock. Seeing the back of her head gets me thinking BJ, which I imagine as I unload, with her continuing to slowly and attentively milk my cock as it settles down. She gets me a towel to dry my now sweaty face, gets a hot towel, and attentively cleans me up, again with beautiful face looking right up into my eyes, and then I say "Do you have a boyfriend?" She says "I have a husband." My 49 year old cock, having just had a major orgasm, again began to show signs of life as she is cleaning me. She giggles again, gets more oil and starts in on round 2. I say "kids"? She says "Two." Now my cock is fully hard and again I am slowly simulating fucking her CG as she looks into my eyes stroking my cock. All of this drives me wild. I imagine her husband not even knowing this goes on, or perhaps knowing and liking it. It is so wild how engaging she is with me, making love with her hands really, imagining, being intimate in communication As a married woman. I ask if he gets jealous. She says "No" as I bust my second nut staring directly at her yoga pants, now again rubbing her pussy lips and clit through the yoga pants, with her again continuing to massage every last drop out before attentively cleaning me up and out the door I went. Texted my best friend about the experience before leaving the parking lot, and confessed how much it turned me on she was married. I cannot recommend Mabel enough at what I think is LG or L&G off El Toro and Raymond in Lake Forest, especially if the idea of cheating with a hot married Asian Mama gets your juices going like it apparently does mine. Take care fellow Hobbiests, and be safe out there.
Unread June 4th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

after reading this I've lost any ability to get my cock hard ever again. My name is TS Wet Suzy. I started my sex organ transition surgery with female hormones replacement. I'm sending my phone number with post-op photos of my brand new doctor created pussy to Little Richard
Unread June 4th, 2017
VIP User

Haha! I think that is a compliment, but then again seeing my parents have sex would set my boners back too. So did I do good?
Unread June 5th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Little Richard, what you wrote here is a review. you really need to copy and paste what you wrote and put it in a review instead of posting it in the forum. this would be the preferred way. next time you can post in the forums with a link to your review. thanks
Unread June 5th, 2017
VIP User

Default Agreed

I agree but I couldn't find the place or the provider listed.
Unread June 5th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Zzzzzzzzzzz
Unread June 5th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Why the poll? And whose idea was the poll? Am I missing something? I don't remember ever seeing the poll feature.
Unread June 5th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like my typical session with Julie in Anaheim...lol!
Unread June 8th, 2017
VIP User

DD - I was just playing around with the poll feature. It is right there when you post.