Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 18th, 2017
VIP User

chester57 is on a distinguished road
Default Lost ATF

I would like to find Coco from Venus Massage - it has new owners and so she is not there anymore, she was my ATF and would love to find her again. If you knew her and know where she went, I would really be glad! Thanks.
Unread May 18th, 2017
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester57 View Post
I would like to find Coco from Venus Massage - it has new owners and so she is not there anymore, she was my ATF and would love to find her again. If you knew her and know where she went, I would really be glad! Thanks.
Where is Venus Massage- I for one have never heard of it? Tell me since is this your first post why is she your ATF?
Unread May 18th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester57 View Post
Oh, Coco from Venus, yeah I know where she's working. She joined up with Cici at that Asian massage place in LA.
Unread May 18th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Oh, Coco from Venus, yeah I know where she's working. She joined up with Cici at that Asian massage place in LA.
The place with the neon open sign in the window?
Unread May 19th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Lol lol lol
Unread May 19th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Guys... give him a break. His 1st post! Don't bust his balls. Funtimes...Take him under your wing.