Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 2nd, 2012
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Another thing is, you can't expect integrity and ethical standards in this line of work: we are dealing with pimps and hookers. So I don't take anything personally. I am white but have been rejected on occassion. Just move on.
Unread March 2nd, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I know a black provider that wont see blacks, and its not because she affraid of being recognized like some asian gals.
Unread March 15th, 2012
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I know a black provider that wont see blacks, and its not because she affraid of being recognized like some asian gals.
That's because she doesn't want to be yelled at cussed at or treated like shit if my black neighbors are any indication of how they interact with each other.

I just saw another ad for a black provider that said on her ad NO BLACK MEN.
Unread March 21st, 2012
Junior Puppy

onesimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
That's because she doesn't want to be yelled at cussed at or treated like shit if my black neighbors are any indication of how they interact with each other.

I just saw another ad for a black provider that said on her ad NO BLACK MEN.
Yes because your black neighbors represent the whole of the black race.
Unread January 22nd, 2013
Junior Puppy

jerrysss is infamous around these parts
Default my 2 cents worth

this is an older post but my first time reading it so i'll add my 2 cents. my all time favorite, chinese 39 years old, says she can't stand black men. she says they treat the girls with disrespect, making demands and threats, boast about how beautiful their cocks are and they smell bad and are ugly. take this any way you want to. i don't give a damn, i did'nt ask for her opinion, this was a result of her telling me about a bad experience she and another girl had had with two black guys the night before that had scared the hell out of the younger girl. she has never refused service to a black guy as far as i know but has the right to feel any way she wants to. after hearing her story i hope she never gets within ten feet of another black man so if you have a problem with getting refused service don't blame the girl but consider how your bros are showing their asses when they should be showing their appreciation and quit your bitching.........
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Jeez. Can't we give this a rest? Why are you trying to stir this shit up again?
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default racyssst

lame excuse of a bland post to spew racism
Unread January 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

a first time poster decides to comment on a controversial post from March 2012? seems suspect. maybe a cousin of drunken dog.
Unread February 12th, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Talk about discrimination. I love black chicks. I would say 75% of black girl ads that I have seen also refuse to see black man which blows my mind.
Unread February 13th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Lol, what's the point of this forum ? I guess if your small minded, you can believe one person resperents the whole culture of any race..... I fucked a Chinese lady in Az. Last week, and after I came, she demanded I continued fucking her.. Should I think all Chinese woman demanded to be fucked for over 1 hour ???