Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Mid 40's is not old , LOL.
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Mid 40's is not old , LOL.
Its like the saying goes,[Beauty is in the eye of the beholder] no matter the age,plus age don't mean shit, seen some [ older] ladys,that put some young ones to shame,me personly I like them young,but at the end of the day pussy is pussy.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agree

Totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Its like the saying goes,[Beauty is in the eye of the beholder] no matter the age,plus age don't mean shit, seen some [ older] ladys,that put some young ones to shame,me personly I like them young,but at the end of the day pussy is pussy.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
+1
I agree 100%
Unread February 7th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

SG, If these guys only knew the Annie we know, lol. The true Annie. Who she really is and what she is about. She sure has evolved into a master whore, lol.

BTW, I was fucking Annie on a regular basis three years ago....in her apartment, in her bed on her couch. She is somewhat of a lame fuck. However, when it's free we shouldn't complain, lol.
Unread February 7th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
SG, If these guys only knew the Annie we know, lol. The true Annie. Who she really is and what she is about. She sure has evolved into a master whore, lol.

BTW, I was fucking Annie on a regular basis three years ago....in her apartment, in her bed on her couch. She is somewhat of a lame fuck. However, when it's free we shouldn't complain, lol.
whats up doc,glad to see you still breathing,you were a main stay on this page,hoping you will be again.we sure can use you vast knowledge and expertise.