Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Flyby for an ex-ATF info!

Anyone who lives around Woodland Hills especially around 101 fwy & Topanga Canyon Blvd Who is willing to do a flyby to this location 22874 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills,CA and find out the name and phone # for the Massage parlor at that address. In exchange I will give out my ATF for that location and will tell you what she's capable of so you can have a good time.
Unread August 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

bigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant future

The place is listed as Juno Acu Med
818-876-0785
310-833-3333
Unread August 30th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknots View Post
The place is listed as Juno Acu Med
818-876-0785
310-833-3333
Whoever answers the 310 is a total fucken bitch she won't tell me if my ATF is there.
Unread August 30th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
Whoever answers the 310 is a total fucken bitch she won't tell me if my ATF is there.

The first number is dead. The second number, the 310, was answered after a few rings. They were respectful and review found was good for them but did not state pricing, so I asked if they had raised prices lately, they said no, still 40 for half and 50 for hour. I asked if Coco were still working (from found review) and they said, yes she is there today, you can cum in to see her. Cool. Review was on yelp and you could tell he got something good. I cannot figure if you knew she was there, why did you not just go? That her Rod? Rod is this a bye bye to the ATF...one man's trash is another man's treasure? What does she do that is special that made you so happy before you blew it up?
Unread August 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

I just bare-backed Coco in every orifice including her nostrils. What a find! Thanks, Rod. You can have her back now...I'm done. Enjoy
Unread September 1st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Geez jen, you couldn't wait for Iron Rod's revelation? Jazzed in her nostrils, you trying to get her off the Coke?
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

nostrils = pencil dick
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
nostrils = pencil dick
IDK, pretty small pencil or big wide nostrils. Image I had was her holding one eyed dick in place while other hand jacked. Either way, can you top that rocket?
Unread September 2nd, 2017
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

I just called, and the lady that answered sounded like she had a very stuffed up nose.
Unread September 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
nostrils = pencil dick
Hey! I resemble that remark!