Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread April 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Small pussies is the main draw with Asian woman. They woud have you believe non-Asian guys are attracted to the their slim figure , long hair or youthful appearance,But in reality Asian pussy makes an average non-Asian guy dick seem above average.
The best ones (usually Korean) not only have amazingly tight pussies, but also provide service fit for a king. Their submissive attitudes, smiles & demeanour before and after service make a huge difference when you compare them to other providers with possibly larger vaginas (Latinas, white, or other Asians like Viets that provide crappy service). Little things like helping you dress and button your shirt back on makes me believe (for 30 minutes at a time) that I'm her reason for living. Now, don't even get me started on the wonderful shower massages!

But to answer the OP's question...no, you probably don't have a big dick compared to most mongers in the USA. You probably have a bigger dick than most Asian guys (like someone else mentioned..evolution kept their Asian pussies small because Asian guys have small dicks overall), but these whores are used to seeing hundreds of non-Asian dicks per week.

They're just saying this to accomplish the following:
  1. Have you go easy on their tight little Asian pussies which will be pounded by 20+ guys that day
  2. Boost your ego.
  3. Make you cum faster by boosting your ego
Unread April 16th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
HT is the only MP that was in business when I started mongering around 15 years ago, and is still in business. Every 6-12 months, half of the staff is new, so I never get bored there. It probably has something to do with their visitor Visas expiring.

The mamasan knows how to recruit hot Korean FS FOB girls in their 20s. I don't know why others have so much trouble doing the same.
Young K-girls by far are the best!
Unread April 16th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Bust over at Dream Massage with one gal hauled away! I'd hope it is not Eva my ATF!
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

tsboy69

Dr.

Pizza place gone for over a year.
Unread October 29th, 2015
VIP User

Any of you guys know where the Pizza places girls went to?
Unread October 30th, 2015

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew. Have been looking for Ada, ever since they closed.
Unread February 3rd, 2016
VIP User

So zzz2b, is Jessica the one at Chinese Ancient Foot Massage wanting you to stay longer every time with you? I was told by her that things are slow for the winter and she only has a few customers that gives her big tips. As you know, few of the girls here, do extras for the extra cash. The better looking ones will only do body massages for bigger tips. Sometime I come here for a foot massage and asked for a lady (getting an auntie there to do me). Have you tried out Eva, Doris, Vivian and Yoyo recently?
Unread June 15th, 2016
VIP User

The latest in the City of San Gabriel has to do with LE Vice targeting shop girls that give way too much extras.
Unread June 15th, 2016
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo8888 View Post
The latest in the City of San Gabriel has to do with LE Vice targeting shop girls that give way too much extras.
Do you mean going in undercover? Usually the small local PDs don't have the resources to pull off an undercover sting. They have to partner with another agency, such as LASD.
Unread June 15th, 2016
VIP User

Actually, the San Gabriel PD has a vice officer assigned to this type of detail patrol. Since this city has one of the highest numbers of parlors in the area. Places in the past that were targeted for closure were the the place by Petrillos Pizza, Dreams, and HK (at this location, a mobile surveillance video cameras system was setup to record activities in the parking lot) ...