Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 6th, 2015
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Bitter , not at all ,my life ,you wish you had, you must be hanging around doc,thats what we need in the forum another guy that thinks he knows you from a couple posts.
I am going to say this one more time ,it might sink in,WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL.
Unread February 6th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Sorry I can't take care of your needs, D. Too busy having fun at the local Asian establishments.

I used to enjoy your stuff. What made you get so bitter??
+1 RR.....I don't know why he brought you into this.
You've always been good and shared with me, and I hope vice versa.
What ever, as I said He is just being himself...again!
Unread February 7th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Diavolos:
You throw words out like friend here. WTF kind of friend would be calling out people for no reason. If you think the posts are boring, post something then. We all met at the get together and had a very nice time so there is no reason to burn bridges. The boards are all for good fun and when you see things like GOD and King you could just laugh and take it for what it is. Instead you get pissed and say don't forget about good old Diavolos.
D65,we have met, dint get a change to talk with you,cause some comedien was sitting between us,and was monopolizing the conversation,my take on you ,your a good guy along with Earnhardt and the rest of the guys that were there.
A certain someone,and his sidekick, I don't realy know what they are doing for a living,they missed their calling in life,one should be a crusader,and the other a shrink.
lets set the record straight.
I do this for fun,went through a faze after my divorce....so parlors are not where I go to get my rocks off,just a change of pace.
My taste in woman.. I like them young.
Jealousy has never been a part of my life in any shape or form,when I was young and was making my mark in the world,whenever I was around successful people,i wanted to AMULET them ,be like them,have what they had, and at this point in my life I have accomplish that.
Anger, some will call it that,in this particular instance its more being pissed off than angry.
Its rubs me off the wrong way when people talk out of their ass, singing their own praises,being pompous,thinking that most people that go to massage places are ignorant,stupid, ,no manners ,they have no game e.t.c.
One is trying, on numerous times to tell us how to behave with girls,how we have no game,he rants that we are ignorant and we should seek his advice and expertise....let me tell you, the grandmoms that his seeing ...I would not waste my time on.
Same with the other one ,the self proclaimed God,his was bragging he had a foursome not to long ago....he admitted to me that all this girls were old and nothing to look at.Have nothing against grand moms,but to me,easy pickins,nothing to brag about.
Seems to me this old ladys ,they should be paying them instead of the other way around.
So in short, why the need to tell us how in the know you are,of the ins and outs of mongering.
Not two people are alike,they have their own style.
Where I come from ,we have a saying ,walk softly and carry a big stick.
Maybe one of them is just having fun with that shit that his says ,but after a while it sounds stupid.
Having met this two ,I have no ill will against them.its just...tone it down fellas.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
D65,we have met, dint get a change to talk with you,cause some comedien was sitting between us,and was monopolizing the conversation,my take on you ,your a good guy along with Earnhardt and the rest of the guys that were there.
A certain someone,and his sidekick, I don't realy know what they are doing for a living,they missed their calling in life,one should be a crusader,and the other a shrink.
lets set the record straight.
I do this for fun,went through a faze after my divorce....so parlors are not where I go to get my rocks off,just a change of pace.
My taste in woman.. I like them young.
Jealousy has never been a part of my life in any shape or form,when I was young and was making my mark in the world,whenever I was around successful people,i wanted to AMULET them ,be like them,have what they had, and at this point in my life I have accomplish that.
Anger, some will call it that,in this particular instance its more being pissed off than angry.
Its rubs me off the wrong way when people talk out of their ass, singing their own praises,being pompous,thinking that most people that go to massage places are ignorant,stupid, ,no manners ,they have no game e.t.c.
One is trying, on numerous times to tell us how to behave with girls,how we have no game,he rants that we are ignorant and we should seek his advice and expertise....let me tell you, the grandmoms that his seeing ...I would not waste my time on.
Same with the other one ,the self proclaimed God,his was bragging he had a foursome not to long ago....he admitted to me that all this girls were old and nothing to look at.Have nothing against grand moms,but to me,easy pickins,nothing to brag about.
Seems to me this old ladys ,they should be paying them instead of the other way around.
So in short, why the need to tell us how in the know you are,of the ins and outs of mongering.
Not two people are alike,they have their own style.
Where I come from ,we have a saying ,walk softly and carry a big stick.
Maybe one of them is just having fun with that shit that his says ,but after a while it sounds stupid.
Having met this two ,I have no ill will against them.its just...tone it down fellas.
If you want to call me out, do it and don't use riddles and puzzles when you are talking/referring to or about me.

One other thing just so you get a little smarter today.....
An AMULET (Latin amulētum) can be any object whose most important characteristic is its alleged power to protect its owner from danger or harm.[1] Amulets are different from talismans as a talisman is believed to bring luck or some other benefit, though it can offer protection as well.[2] Amulets are often confused with pendants—charms that hang from necklaces—any given pendant may indeed be an amulet, but so may any other charm which purports to protect its owner from danger.
Don't think it really applies here, but I do congratulate you on the effort to look smart and well read!

Just one other thing about me and my "behavior" with the girls and if works or not....
Did you get the call 2 weeks ago about the girls who got armed robbery and beat up in her spa by 2 guys who had guns and smashed her computer over her head? Blood all over the floor/ ( I have pics if anyone doesn't believe me)Spent 3 days in the hospital and still isn't right her motor functions?
Was that you I saw helping her as I was leaving the hospital to get my car and help her get home? Did you feel bad when she broke down and cried like a baby when I brought her back to her shop that was in shambles?
Was that you pulling up in your car to see if she was doing well?

How about the other girl last week that called me and asked her to help her with her partner who was threatening her if she didn't sell the other half of her biz to him? Did you finish what I started to help her? Oh, never mind I talked with her this AM, she is Ok now with what I did to help her, she doesn't need your help. She said thanks tho.

Oh, one other, How about the MMS who is one of the richest ladies in town, who called me last week to meet her at a private lunch to help get her out of a jam because she trusts my word and the people I know downtown. Were you to busy to make that lunch with us? Damn, we missed you!

On and on and on.....If anyone has a problem with me and what I write, so be it, Ill just keep doing what I do, and loving it and reaping the rewards of just being a "friend" to those in and out of spas who need it.....and those rewards don't end up with my pants being off.......

Carry on and GL to all you Super nice friendly guys out there!
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys playing grab ass turns to attempted murder. Onlyon this site
VIP User

As I have state it before English is my second language....I should have google it like I am sure you did,but the gist of it is,that instead of being jealous of all things like you and your buddy are implying,i try to have everything that I see in other people that I like for myself.
As far as calling you out,dont have the time or the inclination.
As I said don't have an axe to grind,but when I put something out there and you and you sidekick start to throw out words like, comedian ,jealousy,lacking control of the English language,questioning my intelligence, and you thing I am just going to sit and take,your fucking wrong.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Guys playing grab ass turns to attempted murder. Onlyon this site
RM is the same Bro with a lot more activity and hatred,
We are are civil here compared to that place.
GL.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
As I have state it before English is my second language....I should have google it like I am sure you did,but the gist of it is,that instead of being jealous of all things like you and your buddy are implying,i try to have everything that I see in other people that I like for myself.
As far as calling you out,dont have the time or the inclination.
As I said don't have an axe to grind,but when I put something out there and you and you sidekick start to throw out words like, comedian ,jealousy,lacking control of the English language,questioning my intelligence, and you thing I am just going to sit and take,your fucking wrong.
I don't and will never care what language anyone speaks, I love it when people try to learn a new language. I think its great, but you put yourself on the spot by CAPITALIZING words,then its game on as would be for anyone including myself.
Show me one time where I said you were jealous and I will be very sincere in my apology.
Who is questioning your intelligence?
Take care until the next round "D"!
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

This is fucking hilarious. I think Diavolos meant emulate. That's the way I took it.
Latin amulētum. LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
If you want to call me out, do it and don't use riddles and puzzles when you are talking/referring to or about me.

One other thing just so you get a little smarter today.....
An AMULET (Latin amulētum) can be any object whose most important characteristic is its alleged power to protect its owner from danger or harm.[1] Amulets are different from talismans as a talisman is believed to bring luck or some other benefit, though it can offer protection as well.[2] Amulets are often confused with pendants—charms that hang from necklaces—any given pendant may indeed be an amulet, but so may any other charm which purports to protect its owner from danger.
Don't think it really applies here, but I do congratulate you on the effort to look smart and well read!

Just one other thing about me and my "behavior" with the girls and if works or not....
Did you get the call 2 weeks ago about the girls who got armed robbery and beat up in her spa by 2 guys who had guns and smashed her computer over her head? Blood all over the floor/ ( I have pics if anyone doesn't believe me)Spent 3 days in the hospital and still isn't right her motor functions?
Was that you I saw helping her as I was leaving the hospital to get my car and help her get home? Did you feel bad when she broke down and cried like a baby when I brought her back to her shop that was in shambles?
Was that you pulling up in your car to see if she was doing well?

How about the other girl last week that called me and asked her to help her with her partner who was threatening her if she didn't sell the other half of her biz to him? Did you finish what I started to help her? Oh, never mind I talked with her this AM, she is Ok now with what I did to help her, she doesn't need your help. She said thanks tho.

Oh, one other, How about the MMS who is one of the richest ladies in town, who called me last week to meet her at a private lunch to help get her out of a jam because she trusts my word and the people I know downtown. Were you to busy to make that lunch with us? Damn, we missed you!

On and on and on.....If anyone has a problem with me and what I write, so be it, Ill just keep doing what I do, and loving it and reaping the rewards of just being a "friend" to those in and out of spas who need it.....and those rewards don't end up with my pants being off.......

Carry on and GL to all you Super nice friendly guys out there!
Unread February 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

The thread is dead?