Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread January 16th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
She's a whore not your wife. Sh!t happens, the actions of others are out of your control. Mongers will be mongering. Common for UTR chicks to be in the game for some quick $, then they leave get a real job. Nothing to see here, move along.
Yeah, good bye Stud!
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Look. No one knows your real situation because you did not post it. You posted a vague writing stating guys who touch womens bodies during a massage are perverts and such. Don't give half the story then get pissed when guys don't understand what tge fuck you are talking about. And brother, I mean this in the nicest way. If you think ALL these non FS girls are just banging you but can't stand it when any other customer touches them, you are beyond naive. We have all been told those same lines. You are the only one. You are so special to me. You will be in my heart forever. You are different from any other guy I've met. Contrary to public opinion, females are the true players out there.

And dude. If these girls are truly your friends and loving on you for free. Why you so pissed they are quitting tjis fucked up biz and moving on. I've had a few close ladies quit. And I was happy for them. And we still saw each other and still fucked. Why aren't u happy?
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dj, you mean when they say im the only one getting the extras, fs, or get involved in their own life outside the parlor its all lies...

i really thought i was special to them.
Unread January 18th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
Hey dj, you mean when they say im the only one getting the extras, fs, or get involved in their own life outside the parlor its all lies...

i really thought i was special to them.
LOL! You know you are special when you start getting it for "free", which means you're going to be paying one way or another....

I think I understand what Sua is talking about though. Some girls just aren't cut out for this line of work. I guess you've to to be kinda tough inside to deal with hairy fat old men who want to pound away on you all day long...

We've all had ATFs that get reviewed as total bitches or YMMV when we're getting the honey pot.
Unread January 18th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I'm with Sau on this one. The way I see it, he is not trying to paint every provider as the same type of girl. We've all had that type who as CF described, is not cut out for this line of work. We've also also experienced that true professional - who knows her own boundaries and can take care of herself.

My take from Sau's comments is this: you will enjoy your experiences in many better ways if you treat the provider with respect. Yes indeed, the women are the real players, so why not treat them well? If a no is no and handled well, then in my experience, the next time will yield more fruit.

Do I walk away feeling better when I perceive that I have "broken" the code, and that at the same time, I have done it in a way that the provider will smile next time she sees me? If not simply for the challenge, always approach the provider with this kind of respect (yeah, I know there are some "Lisa" types out there! But you guys know what I mean).

What makes some of you attack so quickly when someone suggests a more respectful approach? Or at the first sign of someone perhaps caring a bit for an ATF? Most of us have found ourselves slipping down this path, so I think an assumption of good intentions would lead to a much more interesting conversation.

I love the juicy details as much as anyone, and I miss the occasional unofficial review of a place/provider on the boards - way too much debating about the same thing in the last 3 or 4 months.

Soap box speech concluded.
Unread January 20th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
I'm with Sau on this one. The way I see it, he is not trying to paint every provider as the same type of girl. We've all had that type who as CF described, is not cut out for this line of work. We've also also experienced that true professional - who knows her own boundaries and can take care of herself.

My take from Sau's comments is this: you will enjoy your experiences in many better ways if you treat the provider with respect. Yes indeed, the women are the real players, so why not treat them well? If a no is no and handled well, then in my experience, the next time will yield more fruit.

Do I walk away feeling better when I perceive that I have "broken" the code, and that at the same time, I have done it in a way that the provider will smile next time she sees me? If not simply for the challenge, always approach the provider with this kind of respect (yeah, I know there are some "Lisa" types out there! But you guys know what I mean).

What makes some of you attack so quickly when someone suggests a more respectful approach? Or at the first sign of someone perhaps caring a bit for an ATF? Most of us have found ourselves slipping down this path, so I think an assumption of good intentions would lead to a much more interesting conversation.

I love the juicy details as much as anyone, and I miss the occasional unofficial review of a place/provider on the boards - way too much debating about the same thing in the last 3 or 4 months.

Really? I think you're over-analyzing. I think sua gua is a sad, lonely little fellow whose love-as-a-function-of-time curve spikes near t=0. After the girl realizes he's creepy and tells him she's leaving the business, his curve slowly attenuates, leaving him so frustrated that he starts threads like this on mpreviews.com, berating other guys for touching prostitutes.

The excuse they gave him was hooker-speak for "It's no you, it's me."
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Who knows if I am "over-analyzing"?

But rather than argue your point, you move on to mock a man you've never met.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dupree. There are a lot of dudes like this on this site. I've had guys turn on me and attack me after i gave them info on these "under the radar" girls. They go see them on my advice, then get pissed at me when i post a review or mention the girl on this site. It's amazing, even had one guy imply i was lying about a girls service because I'm assuming she told him he was special. Christ, I'm the guy that told him to go check her out because she was good to go.

amazing what wonen can do to some men.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post

but if he really cared for her he would be happy she is leaving the biz. Why can't you see that? It is obvious he is pissed that he will not see her again, and is looking to place blame. I have met a FEW truly good souls in my time. And when they quit (and usually do) i was happy for them.
Unread January 21st, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
but if he really cared for her he would be happy she is leaving the biz. Why can't you see that? It is obvious he is pissed that he will not see her again, and is looking to place blame. I have met a FEW truly good souls in my time. And when they quit (and usually do) i was happy for them.
Wrong!
Keep trying to figure it out.