Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 31st, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
You guys are way too worried about this shit. Follow the money I always say. So if you are not receiving money from prostitutes I dont think you have to worry. Its almost always about the money everything else is just window dressing or he said she said bullshit and sure you can be pulled into some crazy shit by the local version of Robert Mueller but the odds of that happening are slim enough for me to just use my normal cell phone cause I am single and I dont give a fuck. Back to mongering, I am getting ghosted by these SA girls lately and by ghosted I mean they just stop responding prior to a meet
That happens a lot with SA girls. I think (especially if you hit up the newbies as soon as they sign up) they get all kinds of crazy offers, creepy guys asking for creepy shit and then guys like us that tell it like it is, offer a reasonable amount we can afford and they get disillusioned because the guys offering 4 figures are guys they wouldn't fuck for 5 figures and the guys they'd actually consider fucking (us hopefully) are only offering low 3 figures LOL. On a first meet with one of my last SB she asked what I was offering and I came back with $250 per meet. She thought about it for a minute and said... "You know I have had guys offer me A LOT more than that" and I said I'm sure you have but they were guys that you turned down even for that large amount because there was something about them that made you uncomfortable...And I said, I'm sure there are guys that have offered you a lot less. She said I had one guy just offer me $80 LOL
Unread May 31st, 2018
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure the $2000/month SA deal is illegal, once you exchange money for poon thats a crime. Then again, I dont have that much coin to spend and dont want to go thru the hassle of weeding out the flaky SA women.

Wonder if they've ever been busted?
Unread June 2nd, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

When you have 2 consenting adults who are the only ones who know about the exchange, even if it is a crime how exactly will anyone be concerned about being prosecuted for it? There may be an implication or presumption of activity based on the context of how the 2 people got in contact with each other, but what they do with each other in private is only know to them.

I agree that SA is a pain, that's why I've been trying to get some discussions going on what the evolution of online mongering will be. We all know by now, unless the latest laws are repealed, that online review and classified/ad sites are going to become extinct. Here is what else we know:

- Online discussion is not under fire, people can still talk about whatever they want. Meaning, we can still talk about strategies, ideas, past experiences - just don't put names or addresses into the discussion. Overt advertising is clearly going away, and reviews are an at-risk option. But talking about the hobby is not at risk.

- Sites and apps like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder, they are not going anywhere and will never be shut down by any government entity. These services have a presumptive use that does not by design involve pandering to any form of prostitution. They are also owned by multi-billion dollar corporate entities who have lawyers that could skull fuck the government on a hair trigger.

- Overt solicitation in online ads is going to be a high risk venture going forward. The entire process needs to go off the radar. This whole thing still needs platforms like Instagram & SA but those platforms need to be used discreetly and intelligently along with platforms that allow open discussion without fear of shutdown.

- Eventually the open discussion of strategy will cause everyone to use similar strategies and mongers will step on each others' toes more & more like a gold rush land grab. This needs more discussion to understand how available resources can be used without leading to that outcome.
Unread June 3rd, 2018

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post

- Online discussion is not under fire, people can still talk about whatever they want. Meaning, we can still talk about strategies, ideas, past experiences - just don't put names or addresses into the discussion. Overt advertising is clearly going away, and reviews are an at-risk option. But talking about the hobby is not at risk.
If reviews can now trigger prosecution for "promoting human trafficking," as in the Seattle "Review Board" cases, it's not a stretch to imagine any discussion regarding monger strategies, ideas and past experiences could do the same, even if it hasn't happened yet. The precedent of "promoting human trafficking" as a crime has been set. All that's needed now is an ever-broadening definition of what activities that includes.

Quote:
- Sites and apps like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder, they are not going anywhere and will never be shut down by any government entity. These services have a presumptive use that does not by design involve pandering to any form of prostitution. They are also owned by multi-billion dollar corporate entities who have lawyers that could skull fuck the government on a hair trigger.
No one has enough money to "skull fuck" the government. The Man has almost unlimited resources at His disposal. If they can make Zuckerberg tremble in his boots, they can certainly make life unpleasant for any other billionaire or corporate board of directors.

It is true that both The World's Oldest Profession and The World's Oldest Hobby aren't going away. Human Nature can't be changed. At the present time, point goes to The Man, but that will not last forever. It's an ever shifting ebb and flow. Mongers and providers will adapt to the new environment.
Unread June 4th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
18 U.S.C. § 2421A. Section 3

18 U.S.C. § 1595(d)

18 U.S.C. § 1591(a)

18 U.S.C. § 1591(e)(4)

47 U.S.C. § 230
DK, under provider thread those pecker tracks sure looked familiar on Cythia. Own it or deny it. It's a spam ad just looking for pervs to register. Say it ain't So. Admin removed their shit once, but they posted up another and tried lying about personal contact. Look it up. WTF or Who TF?
Unread June 4th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector_Lee View Post
If reviews can now trigger prosecution for "promoting human trafficking," as in the Seattle "Review Board" cases, it's not a stretch to imagine any discussion regarding monger strategies, ideas and past experiences could do the same, even if it hasn't happened yet. The precedent of "promoting human trafficking" as a crime has been set. All that's needed now is an ever-broadening definition of what activities that includes.

No one has enough money to "skull fuck" the government. The Man has almost unlimited resources at His disposal. If they can make Zuckerberg tremble in his boots, they can certainly make life unpleasant for any other billionaire or corporate board of directors.

It is true that both The World's Oldest Profession and The World's Oldest Hobby aren't going away. Human Nature can't be changed. At the present time, point goes to The Man, but that will not last forever. It's an ever shifting ebb and flow. Mongers and providers will adapt to the new environment.

Keep exposure minimal. Adapt, Adapt, Adapt.