Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 24th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Oki I owe you an apology. I think I read more in your post than was there and posted an angry reply. Hopefully I got it deleted before I riled the whole board up. Thanks to great advice I received here and tons of my own research the trip was amazing. I plan on many more trips and highly recommended Thailand to every monger here.

Hey Sinner if you have the time and means... then i would tell you to try other places in SEA (south East Asia) and beyond. .

Vietnam is what thailand was like 10 yrs ago.. girls are still sweet.
Philippines - Many GFE girls be be careful they get attached easily.
Singapore - Many SEA girls all in one place but more expensive
Indo - Man those girls have the Hottest bodies (tits to ass ratio)
india - High end is the only way to go some bollywood material type
Cambodia good small scenes in major cities, you may get a diamond
Japan - super expensive but if you get invited to some of the clubs man those girls are just fun... and kinky

As far as beyond....
My first pic will always be Brazil... its the closest you will get to PFE.. ass to mouth.. and 3 somes.. it has it all
Columbia - girls are fun wild and will wake up on top of you.. horny
Germany - FKK clubs its like being hugh hefner on vacation
Costa Rica Shitty city but plug and play and u stay where the action is
Cuba - Rent a place and throw a cheap party with some fellow mongers the fun is crazy and many times free (well still pay for food and drinks)

So many places to try out... good luck on your travels.