Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 16th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I recommend the JW Marriott in Bangkok for the first couple of nights (right in the center of action). 5-star hotel for $150, girl-friendly (no extra charge). I know many of you would rather save the money and have more for mongering, but the cheap luxury hotels is another great thing about Thailand
Unread June 18th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Seriously dude I wouldn't go to Pattaya. It's dirty and the girls are super skanky and hardcore. Pretty much EVERYWHERE in Thailand is a monger's paradise, you don't have to go to Pattaya for what you're looking for. You can go there if you want, but I think it will be wasted days. MUCH better options in Bangkok and Phuket in terms of quality of the girls.
I have friends who go to Pattaya several times a year and can't get enough. It depends on the kind of person you are. If you like the sensory overload of bars, girls, music, nightlife in general, then Pattaya is your place. Actually, if you really enjoy Soi Cowboy and Nana at night, then take the bus from BKK to Pattaya because it's basically the same thing on a much larger scale.

I have trouble deciding on whom to take home when I'm given a choice of two. Surround me with 5 million girls and I'm paralyzed with indecision. Add to that the fact that I hate loud clubs and drunk foreigners and you'll know my biases. I like daytime action in BKK - soapies, Lolita's, massage joints, and whatever it is they call the Japanese and Korean places in the artist district of BKK where the girls do naughty things to your nether regions. Some time spent on ISG before the trip is a wise investment as you'll get the most recent lay of the land and learn who the current "superstars" are at the various places.

Another good daytime option in the BKK area is Ratchdipisek, which is an easy sub ride from Asoke. Lots of interesting stuff there.

I think labeling all the girls in Pattaya as "skanky and hardcore" is a touch harsh. They are really no different than the girly areas anywhere in Thailand. There's just a larger number of them in Pattaya. There are hardcore girls and fresh newbies, both having their good and bad points from a monger perspective. Phuket has the same types.

As for Phuket, when people talk about how nice it is there, I think that is generally stated as a relative comparison to Pattaya and BKK. Phuket isn't that great IMO. If you're going to go somewhere in Thailand for the quality of the beaches, it's easy to do much better.

Invest some time on ISG and TLL. That's the best advice you'll get.
Unread June 18th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it much easier to pick up on non-prostitutes at clubs or in the streets of Thailand compared to the states ?
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
Is it much easier to pick up on non-prostitutes at clubs or in the streets of Thailand compared to the states ?
MUCH MUCH easier. Girls in Thailand (and most of Asia) will respond to compliments and even a simple smile goes a long way there. If they speak English they are ALL excited to speak to you where ever and when ever you start a conversation. But TLL is still your best bet.
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on TLL what's ISG?
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
I'm on TLL what's ISG?
International Sex Guide http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/
Unread June 20th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Turns out I'm on isg as well, never used it much mainly because I haven't been able to travel. So for the Phuket section where should we stay. I know patpong is where the action is, is it also where the day trips leave from? I've found plenty of villas, just trying to figure out where they are in to relation to the action and leisure.
Unread June 23rd, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Turns out I'm on isg as well, never used it much mainly because I haven't been able to travel. So for the Phuket section where should we stay. I know patpong is where the action is, is it also where the day trips leave from? I've found plenty of villas, just trying to figure out where they are in to relation to the action and leisure.
Most of the trips will shuttle you to the place the boats leave from as part of the package. Patpong is the place to stay. There are a zillion hotels and villas around that area.
Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Levels in Thailand (Bangkok)
Street Walkers
Nana Girls
Soi Cowboy
Soi Suskin (speak some Thai)
Soapy Places on Rachada
Member Clubs (PIMP, Exotica, Sky) May need to speak some thai
Uni Girls Dorm (need to know bookers very difficult more of Mia Noi -side piece situation)

best selection IMHO is Bangkok not just on the reservation (Lower Suk) but there are tons of places off that area.. you can find girls of all types even models (big pay). I tend to think the beaches attract more of the lower caste girls. Pattaya by far has more girls per square feet but quality is lower and harder to find stunners but they can be fun, beach is horrible and as some mentioned the Russians have moved in and are dicks. Phuket is more expensive but a decent beach and patong is the place to go for action little better than pattaya in quality but you do have more southern girls there and price is higher. If you want lighter skin girls you can head up to chang mai in the north but no beaches.... I would say for what you want beach wise Phuket or hua-hin would be where you want to go... if you want to pure hedonism then pattaya is pretty much 3somes ass fucking...ect.

I lived in BKK for 3 years...
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

Should I get a phone there just for my time in Thailand or use my current phone?