Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 13th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Hey MPKid, good to see you back. Let's do it, I'll be your wingman!
Perfect!! Who's gonna pass the collection plate to fund our missionary (doggy, CG, ACG etc) trip? LOL
Unread June 14th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the great info I have a lot of research to do.
Is there a walking street in Phuket?
We were looking at villa's in pattaya neither of us wants to go the long time route this trip. We were looking at 300 to 500 max for a place to stay so we could have a nice place to relax in between it all. Phuket sounds much better to me I'll just have to convince my buddy, he has mongering on the mind but I wonder how long before he burns out and just wants to sit on the beach lol.

Last edited by sinner101; June 14th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Unread June 14th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I never been to Thailand but I always think about living there
Unread June 14th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to again say thank you all for your advice. Thailand has been on the top of my bucket list for decades, you all have given me sound sage advice and I want you to know I've taken it all into consideration. The plan now is to spend two days in Bangkok head down to Pattaya then to Phuket to wind down before another day or two in Bangkok and home. Any more advice is welcome both on mongering and things to see do and places to eat and of course expect a trip report when I get back.
Unread June 15th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

On YouTube, search for Thailand nightlife and the people making the videos have websites for new visitors. I would send you think links but I'm in a meeting at work right now
Unread June 15th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

There isn't a walking street but there is an area of the Patong Beach area that has many bars and girls... then again walking street in Pattaya isn't all that. It's crowded, full of creepy drunk scum, hard core girls fighting for every dollar they can literally suck out of you and the girls are ultra high mileage....still fun and there are many many other areas of Pattaya that are less hard core (Jomtien Beach is a few min from Pattaya for example and has lots of action) but I think you'll like Phuket better. If you really want to touch all the bases maybe you can to Pattaya for 2 days (that's about all you'd want to do anyway) and then fly to Phuket.
Unread June 15th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
I want to again say thank you all for your advice. Thailand has been on the top of my bucket list for decades, you all have given me sound sage advice and I want you to know I've taken it all into consideration. The plan now is to spend two days in Bangkok head down to Pattaya then to Phuket to wind down before another day or two in Bangkok and home. Any more advice is welcome both on mongering and things to see do and places to eat and of course expect a trip report when I get back.
Seriously dude I wouldn't go to Pattaya. It's dirty and the girls are super skanky and hardcore. Pretty much EVERYWHERE in Thailand is a monger's paradise, you don't have to go to Pattaya for what you're looking for. You can go there if you want, but I think it will be wasted days. MUCH better options in Bangkok and Phuket in terms of quality of the girls.
Unread June 15th, 2017
Senior Dog

How is Pattaya too hard core?
Unread June 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
What I mean is the girls there are just rough looking, worn out and very aggressive. There are just so many other places in Thailand that are fucking awesome, I think it's foolish to waste some of your days in dirty Pattaya instead of being in paradise.
Unread June 16th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
Basically there are 2 types of girls working in Pattaya. The girl fresh from the North that look and act scared out of their minds but have no other options to make money and the same girls from a year earlier that have turned into hard core prostitutes looking for anyway they can to get you into a room so they can get paid. OK so it's much the same everywhere in Thailand but it's not so competitive in other places. If you go to Pattaya just take a walk down Soi 6 (AKA the gauntlet....YouTube Soi 6) and you will see what I mean. They will literally walk into the street and grab you and physically try to drag you into the bar. SO...it's something unique and makes you feel like a rock star until it happens every 10 feet and you can't even make it to the end of the street without being accosted to the point of total frustration and irritation. Having hot girls running up t you and grabbing you to fuck them sounds like heaven to most mongers but trust me...it's not fun having to tell them to let go of your arm over and over and over!
ThaiLoveLinks is the perfect way to have a wonderful GFE with emphasis on GF when you need a break form all the pros and Phuket is the place for that. Many of the local girls there have never traveled around to the islands or got to experience all the things we take for granted on these trips and you will have a great time taking your new Thai GF away for a couple days enjoying local food, beaches, culture and sightseeing during the day and fun filled nights with a naked 19 year old in your hotel!!! Have FUN!!!!