Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 15th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

The main problem is the fucking media. They are Marxists! They only report what they want to report, which is politically correct shit and sensationalism!
Most channels should be shut down as they do a dis-service to our nation and our communities.
Unread March 16th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
The main problem is the fucking media. They are Marxists! They only report what they want to report, which is politically correct shit and sensationalism!
Most channels should be shut down as they do a dis-service to our nation and our communities.
ROFL. Could not be more wrong. They are capitalists. They report only what will get them views. 100% revenue driven.
Unread March 16th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
"They have condoms on the ground. The girls in the front windows, they will have bikinis on, but once you get to the back, they will be fully naked," said a woman who frequents the area, but did not want to be identified.

Yeah, like she's ever been inside. Lying cunt. Says she's concerned for children walking through the area. Why? Does she think some sex-crazed GZ patron will rush out and sodomize a 8-year-old on her way home from school? After all, a man who will go into "a place like that" is capable of anything!

Lol. Square women. Sadly, they're voters. And our worst enemies.
True. I have seen reports that 5-6 years ago, there were fully-nude coffee places in Garbage Grove... the local authorities started cracking down and when I finally went, it was peekaboo tops and minimal bottoms, but pretty conservative by comparison. 80% of the guys there were smoking and looking at the laptops they brought and paying minimal attention to the waitresses. Sure wish I hadn't missed the fully nude days.

I think the solution for this problem is to create a 'private club' model. But soccer moms horrified by the possibility of men getting aroused will always be a problem.
Unread March 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
True. I have seen reports that 5-6 years ago, there were fully-nude coffee places in Garbage Grove... the local authorities started cracking down and when I finally went, it was peekaboo tops and minimal bottoms, but pretty conservative by comparison. 80% of the guys there were smoking and looking at the laptops they brought and paying minimal attention to the waitresses. Sure wish I hadn't missed the fully nude days.

I think the solution for this problem is to create a 'private club' model. But soccer moms horrified by the possibility of men getting aroused will always be a problem.
Right on Willie, these married socker mom types fantasize taking their daughter to the socker fields to play with balls on the field(and maybe empowering their feeling of living independent of men), and when back at home with the breadwinning man, he can't get his balls teased or a pickle tickle cuz his broad is trying to envision living on her own, without giving it up.
Unread March 17th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow City of Stanton + OC Sheriffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post

City of Stanton officials filed a lawsuit seeking to ban a Vietnamese bikini coffee shop Gz Cafe from operating in Stanton where they say waitresses expose their tits and pussy.

Bull Shit Mountain ------> “The city has a duty and an interest in protecting the public health, safety and welfare within the city,” says the lawsuit filed last month against GZ Cafe in Orange County Superior Court.

WTF! ------> In Stanton, if a waitress exposes herself, it’s a misdemeanor rather than an administrative citation, with an offender facing a possible $1,000 fine and up to six months in jail.

LE assholes ------> On Jan. 15, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department cited three waitresses at GZ cafe for violating Stanton’s municipal code, said Lt. Mark Stichter, the sheriff’s spokesman.

Bureaucratic fuckers ------> City officials have declined to comment on why they are seeking an injunction now because the suit is still working its way through the early stages of the court process.

There is a special place in Hell for lawyers -----> But City Attorney Mal Richardson said “the city takes compliance with its municipal code very seriously and would use the court. as only one in a series of actions to get compliance.” In the complaint, Stanton says it needs the court’s help to enforce its municipal code.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...nton-cafe.html

Last edited by Libertine; October 22nd, 2016 at 12:12 AM.
Unread July 7th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Closed! Moved?

When did Rachel close up shop GZ? Any word on a new place?

Phone number (714) 723-0281
Strange: I did call the number, and it was picked up by a young woman who would not speak English with me (Spanish, I think.) Heard "cafe" type sounds in background. Hung up when I asked for address.
Unread July 7th, 2017

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
When did Rachel close up shop GZ? Any word on a new place?

Phone number (714) 723-0281
Strange: I did call the number, and it was picked up by a young woman who would not speak English with me (Spanish, I think.) Heard "cafe" type sounds in background. Hung up when I asked for address.
I've heard the owner is opening up 2 new places in GG. One is supposed to be on Brookhurst, south of Bolsa. Not sure about where the other is to be. I'm told it's about a month off before opening.
Unread July 10th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
I've heard the owner is opening up 2 new places in GG. One is supposed to be on Brookhurst, south of Bolsa. ......I'm told it's about a month off before opening.
How'd you gain your intel? I'd like to follow up. There is quite a shopping center near that intersection. (That is Westminster, BTW.)
Unread August 16th, 2017
VIP User

Thanks to Chogori2 for the intel. For those that care, looks like they will be open soon at a new location. Ward and McFadden in GG. Went by this morning and peeked through the window. All the tables, chairs and booths are in place. LED floor lighting was ON. New GirlZ Cafe Logo hanging outside. For those that enjoyed a cheap and easy time to gawk at eye candy...now you know.

https://www.facebook.com/officialgirlzcafe/ (Looks like they've modified the FB Page to reflect the new location.)

(Notice: This is a free public service announcement. No money's were exchanged for this ad. The author accepts no responsibility for the actions of the business or patrons there of.)

Last edited by NicetoKnow; August 16th, 2017 at 10:51 AM.
Unread August 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

how fast is the wifi