Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys think celebrities go out as often to amp's or they just call the mobile masseuse to their condo. I know pro athletes usually have their own masseuse that goes to their home plus the daily chiropodist (don't know the correct title girls have) the team have in their facilities. Or maybe they have joined sa..
Unread September 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Ask Warren Sapp who he used. Probably backpage.
Unread September 18th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Chris Brown pays MP girls to let him punch them in the face?
Unread September 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Maybe Chris Brown pays MP girls to let him punch them in the face?
Nah, he saves that for when they ask him for the tip while he's headed to the door!
Unread September 20th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
Not to pry, but I along with others (most likely) would appreciate any details on what happened on your last try with her. Good info always helps the cause...at least mine. Thanks for sharing...
I told her how I wanted her to dress next time (as in scantily clad) and she made excuses. She didn't bail but what's the point of seeing her again? Her massage is better than a decent AMP but not worth it if no more to string me along?
Unread September 20th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This is rapper Chris Brown walking out of an AMP:

I'm so glad I'm not famous, otherwise you'd have pictures of me walking out of EZ-Relax & Healing Therapy & so on!

What good is all that money if you can't even use it to persuade a "legit" girl to give you a HE for $500...just for the thrill of "turning her to the dark side".
Guys at this level have their networks they can reach out to. No need to be at the monger level. They have Tiger Woods style risks but most of them know how to handle it all and keep it on the down low. If they want a decent massage they just get a legit one to show up to their hotel and then the hooker is sent in after.
Unread September 25th, 2015
Junior Puppy

chupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant future

"..this seems to work for me like fulfilling a form of sexual addiction."

Maybe you are a sex addict and that the only way you can bond or find intimacy with another is having sex with her (or him not like there's anything wrong with that).
---
"I prefer girls who ...come over because on some level it's not innocent either."

Dude, that's called dating, where you find someone you like and who likes you enough to spend time with you without having to have to screw or have some sexual contact with you. Females who won't screw you right away may hold out to have a relationship with you. Or not. But generally, if you cherish her, and if you are someone she can see herself with, then you are golden. Otherwise, move on. Save your money on bigger things like a house, or an income property. Go to a meetup to meet girls to date.

Even if you succeed in turning her out, she'll just become a whore or a conquest. If you really like her, you'll want to see her as more than that.