Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLuv View Post
Hey guys I met a girl. She's hot. I may try to FS her. Wtf? How is this even posted? If you aren't going to give real intel what was the point of your post?
It's called a discussion.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
Ok, so you're asking for advice from us but you don't want to give all the details. Makes no sense to me.
This girl is under the radar, not from a massage parlor, not a pro. I'm just trying to have a discussion.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
Ok, so you're asking for advice from us.
Where am I asking for advice? I just brought up a topic and wondering if anyone has ever had similar experiences. Get jumped on by some members who want me to give details as if I'm trying to give a review.

Got a little further with her 2nd time but still no HJ. I'll ask her to dress provocatively next time and I know at least that gives me more chance to let my hands roam. That often works a lot better than being wordy. With some being wordy works and with others it's like unspoken, like what's happening isn't really happening.

Someone asked what I meant by convert first 1 or 2 meets. I mean I take a girl who is normally not going to do anything past a certain point and get them to do a lot more for the same or barely any extra money. Maybe part of the lure for me is the challenge of getting the most extreme escalation, the most extreme being a girl who won't even give a HJ the first meeting to swallowing my cum by the 3rd for sometimes no extra $ expected. I'm terrible at dating, can't get any interest from women for anything genuinely romantic but this seems to work for me like fulfilling a form of sexual addiction. If I just wanted to nut there are 1,000 hookers I could choose from. With the lack of a real romantic life, this challenge and escalation gives me something more than what sex would alone. It's not easy to explain. I prefer girls who are not pros and ones who don't come over with the proposition that sex will take place, but also do come over because on some level it's not innocent either.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessive. I completely understand where you are coming from. The thrill of the chase is almost more invigorating than the actual sex. Thanks for being what looks to be honest. Your use of sex addiction is inresting because i don't think it's the actual sex that many of us are addicted to. Like you said it is the thrill of getting a woman to do something she normally would not do. Maybe it's as simple as an ego boost, or perhaps deeper.

i do get a kick when dudes talk about how they turned a legit girl. As if she's been doing massage for a year or two or more. Seen hundreds of dudes and their cocks. And all of a sudden she can't control herself. The more likely scenario is that she is a selective girl who messes with dudes she clicks with or is attracted to.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessive, believe it or not I am very similar to you. Yeah, sometime just getting a quick easy nut is fine and there are a zillion places and ways to get that....just look at all the reviews here. But I need a little more excitement in most cases and the feeling that it's not just about the cash.
Back several months ago I started looking into Seeking Arrangements and since then MANY MANY mongers from here have converted to SA. You were one of the naysayers that said something to the effect that if they will accept money for sex they are whores any way you slice it. Well, that's not the case and this avenue allows for the thrill of the chase and a gold mine of true non-pros. Yes 99.999% are looking for money in the end but they are not pros or whores. They are regular girls that for various reasons want to use this site as a means to an end. What I mean is it's not always about the money the way you think....but with a pro it's only about the money and NEVER any other reason. I'll give you a couple examples. I met a 27 smoking hot Korean/Colombian mixed girl. She is a RN and works 12 hour shifts and makes a good living. She also goes to school full time and is studying to become a plastic surgeon (she has 2 years more to go) She ALSO has a skin care blog that gets over 130,000 hits a day and she makes really good money from that as well....SO, I asked her why are you doing this, you obviously don't need the money?? She said "I don't have time for a traditional relationship. If I had a BF he would want to spend time with me as I would want to spend time with him and I can't have that kind of distraction right now. I need to focus on my career and schooling. This way I can schedule time to be with the guy I like but the money keeps the strings from getting attached" She also mentioned she will only see a married guy for those same reasons. Another girl I met for coffee earlier this week told me "I think I'm on the wrong site" I though she meant this dating older guys for cash wasn't for her....oh how wrong I was. She went on to say "all of the girls on this site just want money. I just want to meet an older guy that knows how to treat a lady and has something more to talk about than video games and partying" She lives with her parents and goes to school full time and said she doesn't need money...she has a nice place to live and food to eat and her parents pay for her school. She said "taking money for sex would make me feel like a prostitute" So I told her not to worry....I promise to never talk about video games if she promises not to ask me for money! LOL Last week I met a 22 year old Thai girl that wanted $250 for our arrangement. When we were supposed to meet she said. I'm going to be a little late and I have to leave earlier than planned because I have some family things to take care of. So we will only have about an hour together "Is that OK?" So, I know what she was doing...I'm pretty sure she wanted to set a short time limit in case she didn't like fucking me. So, I asked her....since we are only going to have an hour is it OK if I only give you $150 this time or do you want to reschedule. She happily agreed to $150 and we had an amazing time. She even said "you really surprised me and I'm really looking forward to our next time" NO HO would ever accept less than what was agreed to...she would have rescheduled or stuck to the $250 or at the very least countered with $200.
So that is just 3 examples of true non-pros from SA.
Also the opposite is true in some cases...we have pros trying to dress in GND clothing to trick us!!! I have Googled phone numbers of girls I met there that are BackPage, HX and CityVibe whores and in most cases quoted LESS on their whore ad than they tried to charge me on SA! Pays to do your homework
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default The chicks rule

As this thread demonstrates, there is a subset of men who participate in this "hobby" for whom a sexual encounter is not the main goal. They expend their time and money to try to turn a session which had previously ended unsatisfactorily, from their standpoint, into one which they can label as a "success." Witness our aptly named "Compulsive's" two encounters with a masseuse from which he received nothing but a massage and who is now plotting his third meeting. If at some point he should get her to do more, one would be hard-pressed to convince him that it is not because of his winning character and persistency, but rather due to the SOP the girl is following which informs her how to keep and (if she plays him right) increase the cash-flow from his pocket to hers.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

[quote=MPkid;81195]Obsessive, believe it or not I am very similar to you. Yeah, sometime just getting a quick easy nut is fine and there are a zillion places and ways to get that....just look at all the reviews here. But I need a little more excitement in most cases and the feeling that it's not just about the cash.
Back several months ago I started looking into Seeking Arrangements and since then MANY MANY mongers from here have converted to SA. You were one of the naysayers that said something to the effect that if they will accept money for sex they are whores any way you slice it. Well, that's not the case and this avenue allows for the thrill of the chase and a gold mine of true non-pros. Yes 99.999% are looking for money in the end but they are not pros or whores. They are regular girls that for various reasons want to use this site as a means to an end.

I find your parsing of motivations, as you believe them to be, behind "pros" or "non-pros" demands for money somewhat tenuous. Sure there are probably "non-pros" who lead otherwise regular lives, but are they using you any less for money than the "pros?" It seems to me a distinction without a difference.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

You know. It's different strokes for different folks. You think obsessive is an idiot. Then move on and partake in a discussion on who is giving up anal to every John she sees. Talk like this is imo one of the best things about this site.
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
You know. It's different strokes for different folks. You think obsessive is an idiot. Then move on and partake in a discussion on who is giving up anal to every John she sees. Talk like this is imo one of the best things about this site.
Agreed. It's fun to read non-pro or semi-pro exploits. It encourages conversation on this site which is a good thing. Read the Chicago complaints about lack of conversation.

Besides it's not like we can to our friends or work mates and say he what do you think about how I'm trying to turn a legit gal?
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I don't know if his obsession makes him an idiot. It just seems like some guys get turned on by the concept of a "virgin slut" and to conquer her will make them feel a big man whereas the actual truth is they are being played.