Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

You're odds are 50/50. Too many factors to tell. She's a civie but she goes and massages strangers for cash. She knows that you want her to do more.... Every guy she touches wants more. Every other guy tries to get more and she either does more or doesn't. OR... She does more for some and not for others. If it's the first.... You're not getting any. If it's the latter you have to figure that out. If she's like the girls on SA she knows what it takes to get the real money. She's not stupid. My suggestion is you ask her for a mutually beneficial arrangement. Tell her you will take care of her financially if she will take care of your needs. That doesn't sound as "pervy" as saying I'll pay you extra if you touch my dick. If you say to her... "You mentioned you needed extra money maybe I can help you" Joke with her and say... "I can be your Sugar Daddy" if she gets creeped out you can say you're joking... If she perks up to the idea you can make an arrangement.
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

I think all monger been through at one time or the other. My side of a story was a hit and miss for everyone. I don't know about the blonde, but my experience with Asian, was one girl that I went and see her at amp. First, was legit massage with teasing, it seen like there's nothing more. Usually you would go elsewhere, but in my case and because she is hot and friendly, I keep going back for teasing with rejecting for anything more. and one day to my surprise, I self serve and she help. Next feel times , I got hj.. and later I got LFK and some DFK. soon later I ask her that if I can massage her. and she let me, and several more times I got FS.

My next experience, was I saw a girl at AMP and first with HJ and the second time around I got FS. we can all said that she did offer FS, but the third time we exchange phone # and she offer to go to the hotel and got bbfs, back door and everything. and become my ATF..

I hope this help
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I'd rather not describe how I found her, it's not the most common way and I don't want a hundred mongers lurking my bread and butter. I'll just say it's a little elaborate and takes a lot of patience.
Ok, so you're asking for advice from us but you don't want to give all the details. Makes no sense to me. That's like going to an attorney and saying "Look, I'm in trouble and I really would like your help. I'm not going to tell you what I did but can you please get these cops off my back and make this situation go away?" If you want specific help for a specific situation a few details would help...like where you met her. That's very important because each different scenario would require a different plan of action. If you don't want to give it up that's fine but it's not like anyone here could find her by you just saying where you met her. Again, your logic makes absolutely no sense to me. And you must not be much of a player or you wouldn't have asked for help in the first place.
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I don't care about intel. Not yet. Work it and keep us posted.

And slow down.... Let it build.
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

So much time and money spent trying to get a girl to screw you. I thought that's why we have massage parlors. Get it done and get on with your life. Have you ever tried dating?
Unread August 25th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea richard. I did some of this years ago but i just don't have the patience anymore. It eventually took something special the first time to get me to come back. Usually some DFK or more.

Actually saw a chinese girl at a reviewed site on here today. I was her first customer. Her first day and her first customer. She gave a great massage. Seemed like hj only was coming. But i could feel some sexual tension. Lfk turned to dfk. Went to get tits out and she said for her bf only. By the end the dfk got deeper. Daty finally happened followed by a pretty damn good bbbj. Afterwards she seemed shocked what all went down. Seemed genuinely shocked. I talked her down to a point she seemed comfortable. I wouldn't doubt if i see her again that she may completely shuts me down
Unread August 26th, 2015
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Dj110 location?
Unread August 26th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Rookie in the house ?

You seem scared to push it with her because she is a "10"If she was a Chinese laundry lady you would take a chance and not stress over the response..

Other than just asking for a hj.. Just self service and ask her to assist you rubbing other parts of your body.. If she is grossed out by you SS, or not willing to rub other parts of your body.. A hj will never happen .. If she does assist you,and not shy to look away ..you can push it further and further on each visit...

I recently had the same thing happen at my local legit massage place .. She is a solid 8+, so when the massage was ending I started to self service, she immediately started massaging my legs and handed me a towel when I finished.. Didn't look away , and most importantly was not grossed out .. So today I will ask for hj ..
Unread August 26th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Yea richard. I did some of this years ago but i just don't have the patience anymore. It eventually took something special the first time to get me to come back. Usually some DFK or more.
I was addressing the OP, who is expending a lot of effort just to get any sort of "extra" from a girl he thinks is hot, fantasizing on the ultimate conquest and not thinking about what comes next--disillusion, regret, and shame.
Unread August 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I landed a mid-20s civilian super hottie white girl, almost 10 status very petite hot hot girl to come over and massage me and for repeats. First time no HE

Normally I convert the girls within the first 1 or 2 times meeting but with others I could tell they were down for it from their vibe. With this one I'm so blinded by how hot she is that I'm not picking up a mutual DTF vibe.
I agree, what is the point of this? If we knew where she came from, then we would have a better understanding of her nature. If you are trolling CL or Backpage for outcall massage, then this girl is not shy and innocent. She just likes presenting that image.

What does it mean that you convert girls within the first 1 or 2 times? Do you have so much game that you convert a legit provider to give HE the first time? Or do you convert HE girls to FS the first time you meet them? I typically figure that if I get HE the first time I meet a girl, then I probably did not convert her. I have converted a few, but that took time and money and a connection.

Why tell us nothing relevant, and then ask for our advice. You know what to do. Use your charm and she what she is up for.