Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Hey all, I'm really new to this, would like to hear your takes on this if you all don't mind. My story, I'm 25 and have been going to the same MP for the last couple of years. The place is legit no reviews, anyhow the girl is the same age as I and over time we became friends. It was two months before i got an HJ with some kissing. What a moment that was! It wasn't long after that & we were having sex, twice a week in and out of the spa for the past year. In the spa I always tipped the same $20, i never thought of tipping more, she was like a girlfriend to me. Probably should have given her more money and maybe she wouldn't be doing what she's doing now? So anyhow she left that place and the place she is at now i find out is giving FS to clients. She says she's not but I'm starting to wonder wtf is she doing there then, my question is, is it possible for a legit girl to work at a FS place and not give FS? I'm torn up over this, I feel like I turned her in the wrong direction in life.
My first take is Your 25, to young to get stuck on a MP girl.

Next you did not turn her, she probably has a friend that works at this new FS spa and told her all about the big money she makes there.

Listen to what everyone here is saying, you don't have to agree with it.
It might sound cold but this hobby can fuck with your head BIG time if you let it.

If you like this girl keep calling her and seeing her, outside the spa if you can.

If you really like her then don't see any of her coworkers because that will fuck things up, go to another spa if you need to bang another girl.

If she is Vietnamese then it's all about the $$$$ and you should keep that in mind.
Unread March 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

And another thing Good or Bad it's going to END sooner or later so enjoy the ride.

Just make sure you are her first customer of the day so you don't get sloppy seconds.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I will share one of my ATF with you as I have done with others here because I am that sure I am the only one getting FS from her. She says I'm the only one but since she now does HJ I want to know if anyone else is fucking her. I have sent a few guys to recon her for me and nobody has gotten FS from her. She was a legit girl when I met her that is now a YMMV HJ girl. I have feelings for this girl but not enough to make her a GF or wife so I know someday she will or already has a BF out of the MP world.
The fact that you say you don't want to share should answer your own question. If she is really NOT a FS provider you have nothing to worry about from any of us. If one of us cracked her then you know she's not being truthful. Maybe she won't fuck us and you can have your GF back unmolested. Maybe she will and you'll know where you stand. We are not here scheming to try to fuck your ATF good girl. We are trying to help you with what you asked. There is no other way to know for sure....but I really think you don't want to know or as Jack once said "You can't handle the truth". That way what you don't know won't hurt you. Hell I just gave up 3 of my SA girls to a well known monger here for him to run some tests. I would rather know that I'm the only one or not. This way I can get rid of the ones lying to me.
Unread March 8th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Well Fluckyeah,
you now have the monger curse. You can't forget her (for having a real place in your life) but you eventually must. I read your post and all the other comments so far and here is how I see it:
1. You went into a parlor to have a massage and a 'good time' being young and naive.
2. You met her in there and over time you were infatuated with her.
3. You realised that she was working in there for a living and over time you developed questions about the business and her part in it during the same time that you became infatuated with her. Happens to the best of them.
4. She, just like you, has to think about how to support herself and make a living.
5. You have been tipping her the same in the parlor all the time but didn't mention if you gave her the same 'tip' when you saw her out of the parlor. If you did she could have easily felt like you placed her in a catagory other than girlfriend.
6. Once you over time maintained the same sort of relationship with her with a tip that would just barely pay to go to the movies she probably felt you were not serious about her or were not BF material even if she was attracted to you.
7. Now that you know of her moving on to a FS place the reality is it is the same business and she may be giving it up or not, for many reasons.
8. The fact is you and she never made it a committed relationship and she's free to do whatever she wants. You're not supporting her, yes?
9. So since you don't really know if she's doing anybody else and wonder if you and she could ever make it, without regrets, the only way you'll ever know is to put it to her to get together and you'd support her, so she could get out of the biz. Then you'd have trust in her, no?
10. But if she says no, you have your answer and you'd have two choices: quit her or see her knowing it'll never be. But if she says Yes, then get together and live happily ever after, dropping the monger lifestyle but living the dream with the girl you care about.
11. We've probably all been there and I have a hunch how it may go, but the STARK REALITY is if she won't quit the BIZ you know what she IS...Good Luck.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Okay so you have a few Bros test her, what is considered passing that test? HJ with no touching, naked HJ with tit action I mean where is the line she can't pass? Plus it makes no sense because I'm sure you had to see her awhile before she trusted you right? So do you have your friend test her out for a couple months so he can build trust and a friendship with her? That's the only way you'll know for sure, sering someone once unless she's real dirty nothing much will happen, maybe a HJ with light touching, but if she was giving up on first visits w/people their would be reviews, right? ?
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Reviews? No way dude. Guys on this site don't review shit.

I don't think you really care for her. You have lust bro. Lust with some comfort sprinkled in. Would you drop what you are doing to help her? Would you loan her money? Would she do that for you.

sorry man. Just because it took you multiple visits doesn't mean it's like that now or for every guy. I have been surprised at yhe action I have gotten on first or second visits by hj reviewed girls.

I would actually be worried about her having no reviews. That usually means guys are scared to review her because she is giving out something special. Gfe or bbfs. Go read all the fucking reviews. They are all gay reviews of bad experience or hj girls. Along with 50+ reviews of a few dirty ones.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't doubt your story of the beginning with her. I'm sure you became something special to her. But look at your situation now. She's playing text games? So not texting you as much. Not text back like she used to? She's not seeing you outside as much? Put it all together. You are not the only one anymore. She probably learned she can play multiple dudes like this. Sweet texts and sweet pussy. But take pride in the fact that you were getting it free. Or almost free.
Unread March 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

One more bit of info. No one goes to an FS place for a massage. You go in and the massage starts and once you rub her ass a little she knows your cool and she asks what you want. The least amount of service your girl could do there and last more than a week is a nude HJ with FIV. And from there she would transition to more very quickly. She knows what goes on there likely cause she was recruited by someone she knows in the business. None of us would even have to try hard to answer what she gives out to her customers. We would know in about 5 minutes. And thats any guy that is normal looking with a $100 in their back pocket. The point is we dont have to visit more than once to know. It will all be there on the first visit cause thats what an FS AMP does.

So if its really eating you alive to know you could have your answer pretty quickly like in less than a day. You could also look for financial clues such as recent frivilous purchases or carrying a grand or more in her wallet to tell if she has upped her service level.

The condom thing I think you should apologize to her for that. I dont even know what excuse you could give her for being such a bonehead
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Yea, the condom thing was straight weird. And her crying was weird also. Just doesn't sound like normal behavior from both sides. Females can turn on the waterworks though. I've known a few who could turn them on in an instant.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

If a girl gives up on the first trip seeing her I would think she's a dirty and why not review that it's nothing special. And the answer was Yes I would help her. I actually just chatted with her, she may quit soon says the place is nasty and that guys are asking her for sex. I didn't feel it necessary to ask if she's giving it up at that moment. She seems honest but who knows, if some good looking chicken was offering me money to fuck, girlfriend or no girlfriend it would be hard to say- no I only do finger action Lol.