Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

There was someone stealing computer equipment were I work so there was some hidden cameras installed that only a few of us knew about.

So did we catch the thief ?

NO !!!!!!!

But we did catch someone getting a BJ early one morning.

I could careless but of course someone turned the video over to HR and they tried to fire both party's .

The girl got fired, but the guy got a lawyer and had some dirt on someone and was going to take him down to so he kept his job.

Everybody found out about it and there was a running joke that lasted for years.
Unread November 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

madrussian

Don't get your meat where you make your bread.

Sister or daughter behind the door at playtime shop.......the holidays could get awkward.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Never could figure out what attracted him to her. He was a pretty manly man, was an ex-green beret.
It's the path of least resistance... We have all had to work and work to bang a hot girl only to find out it wasn't worth the effort where at the same time we have had some ugly chick throw the pussy at us so we took it with no hesitation. Usually those ugly horny chicks will make you like it!! LOL
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
There was someone stealing computer equipment were I work so there was some hidden cameras installed that only a few of us knew about.

So did we catch the thief ?

NO !!!!!!!

But we did catch someone getting a BJ early one morning.

I could careless but of course someone turned the video over to HR and they tried to fire both party's .

The girl got fired, but the guy got a lawyer and had some dirt on someone and was going to take him down to so he kept his job.

Everybody found out about it and there was a running joke that lasted for years.
Umm...Can my girlfriend get her job back?
Unread November 10th, 2014
Junior Puppy

madrussian

MP Kid makes a good point--some of those high velocity chicas (pro or amateur) look great but can't/won't work it for s--t, largely due to being spoiled rotten by men. Give me a "girl next door" every time, delete the arrogance and add on some charm, then at least act like you are enjoying yourself during playtimes. Her I'll see lots and lots, maybe even crib up with.

Maybe it's time to actually ANSWER the OP's question with something other than a smart-azzed retort and deflection. I have both sisters and daughters, and the thought of bumping into any of them behind a parlor door never consciously crossed my mind. All are successfully/gainfully retired or employed in mainstream occupations, so the likelihood is quite low.

There are a couple extended family members whose relationships will remain unstated whose placement in a riding academy would not come as a massive surprise, given their histories. If they didn't mind, yes and yes.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have a step daughter that is 18 and hot. I tease her all the time about getting a job at Cafe Lu (one of her high school friends works there) and if I came across her at the local AMP I might have to do it and use the ol' if you don't.... I'll tell your mom what you're doing! That way we would have assured mutual destruction if either ratted out the other! Balance of power! LOL
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have a step daughter that is 18 and hot. I tease her all the time about getting a job at Cafe Lu (one of her high school friends works there) and if I came across her at the local AMP I might have to do it and use the ol' if you don't.... I'll tell your mom what you're doing! That way we would have assured mutual destruction if either ratted out the other! Balance of power! LOL
Be sure to let me know which AMP she lands at and I would be be glad to take her on a test drive for you.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I'd tell her: "my bitch better have my money".
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=madrussian;

Maybe it's time to actually ANSWER the OP's question with something other than a smart-azzed retort and deflection. I have both sisters and daughters, and the thought of bumping into any of them behind a parlor door never consciously crossed my mind. All are successfully/gainfully retired or employed in mainstream occupations, so the likelihood is quite low.

There are a couple extended family members whose relationships will remain unstated whose placement in a riding academy would not come as a massive surprise, given their histories. If they didn't mind, yes and yes.[/QUOTE]

LOL! You quip about a smart assed retort? And yet you have sisters and daughters that are "successfully/gainfully retired?" And yet, you have "extended" family members that like to "ride".

The likelihood that you are for real is Zero Kelvin. LOL!
Unread November 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post

I am still waiting for you to send me a picture so I can inform you if I see her at a MP.