Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 2nd, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

And this is all on you mongers. You know the risk of this if you choose to engage in this. I'm extremely lucky i am clean. And have really tightened up my behavior. I see fewer ladies, and have all but stopped with unprotected sex.
VIP User

homer 1365

A friend of mine went bareback and ended up giving his wife std's. yes divorced now too
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Gotta play it safe dudes. How do you explain to your SO that you picked up an STD or do you just tell her she's gotten too fat and ugly to fuck?

My ATF's sugar is still out there mongering, who knows what shit he's picking up and giving her. Can't take the risk man, not worth risking my life, or my family.
Unread January 14th, 2014
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

i agree, i am more on the boyfriend like direction, i rather. i don't like provider that provide bbfs to all customer, i like girl that are select their customer for bbfs. i had a few. some i would guess, but in this modern world who know.
Unread January 16th, 2014

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the highlighted portion, and am a huge proponent that tipping should be a measure of consistency. With respect to girls providing everything, including bbfs, it's mainly out of their being ultra comfortable with said customer and of course - the hopes of a higher pay day, too. Repetition is the mother of skill - and these girls will provide an evolution and increase their skill set just a a real girlfriend would, over time - it's just natural.

Tipping has gotten completely out of hand, especially the increased conversation before services are rendered, and as a result, door fees are heading North quickly - so, I appreciate those that have a scalable process to reward certain services and stick to that principle - especially when the girl knows they're coming back as a consistent and respectful client/customer. It works!

Good post, DJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Ok. Sent lists out. Couple of things. None of these talked about or negotiated this. It just was obvious it was there. Most i did not take it, but yes, some i did. There are only a few FS girls on the list like jessica from#6. Standard 40+100. The BB has always been offered but i only went with it that first tume and it scared me. Many of these girls have HJ reviews but after a few visits it just escalated. I NEVER tipped more with more service. I have found that the more legit girls will take offense to that and i would not reccomend it. For instace, i have seen Nikki @ sassy about 5 times now. First time was Hj and daty, last 3 times have been daty and bbbj. My tip has stayed steady. 60.00. If she was to give up FS. Tip will stay the same. This is rarely a problem as the girl can rationalize it as not selling herself. It eases her mind, and will also ease your wallet.
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

WizardWalrus is on a distinguished road

They think (want) it will make guys cum faster. If they do it for you they are doing it with EVERYONE!! My buddy thought he was "special" because, not that I'm gay or anything but he is a pretty decent looking guy. He told me all the providers are into him and that they always tell him how handsome he is. Well he hot caught up in it and was offered BB everything a few times. He even naively asked all the providers that if he was the only one they did with no condom and of course he said everyone of them said yes that he was the only one. Some providers even would give him their cell phone numbers and he would see them on the outside. They all texted him "I love you" and he just got all confused. Anyway, he caught herpes bad case. On his mouth and dick. His mouth breakouts were some of the nastiest crap you'd ever seen. Well he couldnt hide that shit from his wife (especially when she got herpes too and she never cheated) and now he's divorced, doesn't see his kids, lives in a dumpy apartment in the OC. But he still mongers and he still goes BB all the time if he can get it. I told him he's fucking nuts but he says he hasn't nothing to lose and now he can't get a regular GF ever so he literally cried and said " so what the hell am I supposed to do?). As for me, I play it safe and avoid the places I know he goes too.
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardWalrus View Post
They think (want) it will make guys cum faster. If they do it for you they are doing it with EVERYONE!! My buddy thought he was "special" because, not that I'm gay or anything but he is a pretty decent looking guy. He told me all the providers are into him and that they always tell him how handsome he is. Well he hot caught up in it and was offered BB everything a few times. He even naively asked all the providers that if he was the only one they did with no condom and of course he said everyone of them said yes that he was the only one. Some providers even would give him their cell phone numbers and he would see them on the outside. They all texted him "I love you" and he just got all confused. Anyway, he caught herpes bad case. On his mouth and dick. His mouth breakouts were some of the nastiest crap you'd ever seen. Well he couldnt hide that shit from his wife (especially when she got herpes too and she never cheated) and now he's divorced, doesn't see his kids, lives in a dumpy apartment in the OC. But he still mongers and he still goes BB all the time if he can get it. I told him he's fucking nuts but he says he hasn't nothing to lose and now he can't get a regular GF ever so he literally cried and said " so what the hell am I supposed to do?). As for me, I play it safe and avoid the places I know he goes too.
For the sake of the group can you start a list of places we need to avoid? THANKS
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
For the sake of the group can you start a list of places we need to avoid? THANKS
I second that emotion!
Unread March 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
No shit, Kid! That's some scary shit! Did I just say shit twice in the same line? Oops! Now that's three times.

What's scarier is that he's not the only monger out there like that. Some of the girls too, no doubt. We all take risks, especially those of us who prefer BB, whether BBBJ, BBFS or for that matter, DATY and DFK. There are some nasty germs out there. I think we have been extraordinarily lucky not to caught more bugs than we have. I hate to be preached to, but tell me a true life anecdote, and I'll listen! Thanks Wiz!
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously think wizardwalrus is an amp girl. I'm 100% serious. Come clean.